Having a Senior Moment

This is a discussion on Having a Senior Moment within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; I was wqith my daughter at a local electronics store. At the time, we were in her yellow Jeep Wrangler. It had a 4" lift ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Having a Senior Moment

I was wqith my daughter at a local electronics store. At the time, we were in her yellow Jeep Wrangler. It had a 4" lift kit and oversized tires. When we exited the store, there were three identical Wranglers parked side by side, same colors and same lift. Two even had the same tires. We identified hers(the center one) by her school parking permit on the rear view mirror.

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by Rugergirl View Post
    Too funny Bark'n!
    I understand part of this, I drive a 93 Bronco, hubby drives a 95 Bronco, my keys will start his, and his keys will start mine. What are the odds of that happening? Door locks won't work with each other's keys, but the ignition will, strange.
    The key to my 2000 Chevrolet Truck will open the trunk of at least one 1990s Buick, and they aren't even on the same blank!

This happened at "The Winston" a few years ago. I was riding with some friends of mine and when we got back to the car realized that the keys were missing. After some thought we figured out that the driver had set them down in the trunk to get something out and then closed the trunk on them. My other friend tried a key to a Pontiac (which was on the same blank as the Buick) and it would not open the trunk. As kind of a "what the he!!" move I put the key to my truck in the lock, turned it and the trunk opened!! It opened the door too!!! Good thing because getting a locksmith in with race traffic would be a real bear.

Makes you wonder about the quality of GM locks.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links