I like it...
This is a discussion on "9/12" Project in DC? within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Anyone going to be attending the "9/12" Project in Washington DC? 9/2 WEDNESDAY UPDATE – NEW LOCAL EVENTS FOR 9-12-09 : Glenn Beck – The ...
Anyone going to be attending the "9/12" Project in Washington DC?
9/2 WEDNESDAY UPDATE – NEW LOCAL EVENTS FOR 9-12-09 : Glenn Beck – The 912 Project
What do you think of wearing an empty OWB holster to protest DC's unconstitutional gun ban that forced you to leave your protection at home?
I'm just one root in a grassroots organization. No one should assume that I speak for the VCDL.
I am neither an attorney-at-law nor I do play one on television or on the internet. No one should assumes my opinion is legal advice.
Veni, Vidi, Velcro
I like it...
"Who is to say that I am not an instrument of karma? Indeed, who is to say that I am not the very hand of God himself, dispatched by the Almighty to smite the Philistines and hypocrites, to lay low the dishonest and corrupt, and to bust the jawbone of some jackass that so desperately deserves it?"
I won't be going to any 9/12 project anything - they don't want me.
Y'all be safe now, ya hear!
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.
If I lived closer to DC, I would attend.
I wish I could attend the DC event. But can't afford to go to DC. If there is a local event related to it we will be attending it.
TN Mike... The Tea Party Express is stopping in Memphis Friday, Sept. 4th on it's way to DC.
Draper's Catering (parking lot)
6116 Macon Road
Memphis, TN 38134
Held at 10 pm.
The wife and I are discussing driving down from Missouri for that event as we speak.
Here's the link.
Click on the "Tour Schedule" tab for the details and how to RSVP.
"The gun is the great equalizer... For it is the gun, that allows the meek to repel the monsters; Whom are bigger, stronger and without conscience, prey on those who without one, would surely perish."
Just outta curiosity, which one don't you agree with? I'd say 7 outta 9 your fine. There is a meeting with the Tea Party Express in Battle Creek, MI on Monday. I'll be there! Can't made the DC one, but we all should do what we can.
Better to die on your feet, than to live on your knees.
1. America Is Good.
2. I believe in God and He is the Center of my Life.
3. I must always try to be a more honest person than I was yesterday.
4. The family is sacred. My spouse and I are the ultimate authority, not the government.
5. If you break the law you pay the penalty. Justice is blind and no one is above it.
6. I have a right to life, liberty and pursuit of happiness, but there is no guarantee of equal results.
7. I work hard for what I have and I will share it with who I want to. Government cannot force me to be charitable.
8. It is not un-American for me to disagree with authority or to share my personal opinion.
9. The government works for me. I do not answer to them, they answer to me.That's what Beck says. But when I made an inquiry with my local group, I did not receive much of a welcome.I'd say 7 outta 9 your fine.