What Are Your Predictions For 2012 ?

What Are Your Predictions For 2012 ?

This is a discussion on What Are Your Predictions For 2012 ? within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; It's 3/September/09 - 2012 is not that far away. Hopefully DefensiveCarry will still be viable and operational in 2012 and also hopefully many of you ...

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: What Are Your Predictions For 2012 ?

Administrator

Post What Are Your Predictions For 2012 ?

It's 3/September/09 - 2012 is not that far away.

Hopefully DefensiveCarry will still be viable and operational in 2012 and also hopefully many of you will still be tuning in here.

OK - Here are the Rules.

This is a place for you to record your personal predictions, gut feelings, intuitive thoughts for 2012.

SINCE - Many people worldwide are honestly thinking that major changes are headed our way. It is a word-wide phenomenon.

This is NOT a place for debate or arguments with other member regarding their personal predictions.

I'm curious to see how many members will get things right & how many folks will be totally off base.

TRY very hard to keep it serious.

If you honestly, truly believe that an asteroid will hit the Earth...then that is fine...post it but, don't post silly stuff just for the heck of it.

Whatever your gut feelings are for the future post them.

Your predictions can be anything as long as your "gut" or your psychic intuition tells you that whatever it is...is what you believe for 2012.

I want this thread to be predictions only.

EXPECT totally off topic ramblings to be deleted in order to keep this thread on topic and pure to my reason for posting it.

Firearms - Technology - The Economy - The Environment - Drought - Famine - Scientific Achievements - Climate - War - UFOs - Oil - ANYTHING - but, it needs to be an honest and not frivolous prediction attempt.

Also try to be at least a bit specific...AKA not just..."I think the deficit will increase." ~ Well, duh!? No Kidding.

Good Luck & Have At It.

Absolutely nothing!!!

Just like Y2K.

Oh, I will use my psychic abilities to predict..........I will gain another 20 lbs and Obama will not be reelected. I think both are safe bets.
    "I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals." - Sir Winston Churchill

Administrator

Members may post on any topic & I am not just looking for "End Of The World" catastrophic Y2K type stuff.

EXAMPLE: Say.....if you believe that there will be a breakthrough cure found for Alzheimer's in 2012 - those sorts of posts are fine.

I predict the world will not come to an end.
    The 20 pounds I gained after y2k will disappear.
    And I will have a few more gray hairs........ we'll see
    Don't believe what you hear and only half of what you see!
    -Tony Soprano

Senior Member Array 2ndsupporter's Avatar
    I predict the world will still be here, in fact I predict that the conservatives will be back for 2 years and the country will be getting back on its feet and I will have owned my first AR 15 for hopefully a year and a half.
    [One Nation Under God]

I predict that the world will not end, we will all be driving electric or hydrogen cars (I hope anyway), we will have a new president, the War in Afghanistan and Iraq will still be going on, the economy will just start to recover, 3D holographic imagery and computers that can read our minds will be an everyday thing, and I will still be here... in my humdrum life... going to work and teaching others how to shoot a gun and hit a target.

I predict that all guns will be banned and we will live in a happy utopian world where crime is a thing of the past. In spring it will rain jelly beans in all the colours of the rainbow, rivers will flow with melted chocolate and white fluffy rabbits that poo marshmellows will roam the land.

:) hint of sarcasim.

2012 will be a non event, but unfortunately the left wing liberal anti gun nut jobs will still be lobbying (as will we).
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Evil prevails when good men stand by and do nothing
    --------------------------------------------------------------

VIP Member Array automatic slim's Avatar
    Obama and his minions will be outed (if he hasn't been impeached) and a solid pro-gun president and congress will be in.
    "First gallant South Carolina nobly made the stand."
    Edge of Darkness

Working overtime to pay off all the 100 year anniversary 1911's I bought in 2011.

Distinguished Member
    2012 prediction as follows

Report of 1 box of 380 ammo on the shelf at a Wal-Mart in Wyoming.

Either GM or Dodge will be gone or merged.

More strange "flu" types appear, and are named after other animal groups ie- bird flu, swine flu.

Far more volatility in the stock, and commodities markets.

Computers of 2012 will be the Blackberries of today's world as far a size goes.

We will see a possible divide of the country, like Texas and other states leaving the union, and starting a new country.

I see race relations getting worse, not better.

Z
    An ounce of lead is worth 200lbs of cop.

Predictions, eh?

Back in '90 (last century) I was reading parts of an "old" newspaper from '59 that I had found. The article was talking about what my County would be like in the future of 1980, it's 150th birthday. Readers had sent in their predictions on what they thought it would be like. They predicted we would be a metropolis of half-million folks, industry would be on almost every corner of the city and that helicopters would replace public transportation such as taxi cabs and buses.

As I read the hopes and dreams of those people 10 years after the fact, remember they were talking about 1980, not any of the predictions actually came true. We still had newspapers, but computers and the technology of today (2009) was beginning to change our world. They did have vision and a thought process that perhaps we could do better.

Barring any type of catatastrophe, I believe our world won't be much different than what it is right now.
    Last edited by JoJoGunn; September 4th, 2009 at 09:03 AM. Reason: change wording
    "A Smith & Wesson always beats 4 aces!"

The Man Prayer. "Im a man, I can change, if I have to.....I guess!" ~ Red Green

Just one here. I predict America will elect its first Female President..
    "He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one." Luke 22:36

"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so." Thomas Jefferson

Distinguished Member Array phreddy's Avatar
    A new (truly) conservative President and everyone lives happily ever after.

Distinguished Member Array ErnieNWillis's Avatar
    Republican's will be solidly entrenched.
    Texas will pass Open Carry.
    Obama is banished to Russia.
    Pelosi is revealed to be a man.
    California will fall into the ocean.
    Border fence will start being built.

We will see a nuclear attack. Iran will have a few by then and there goal is to use them
    If they hit us or Israel... then after the first attack what do we do?
    Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has already told his people they will see a time where the USA no longer exists.
    He maybe extremely crazy... but that's my point.
    He wants to start Armageddon.
    If he can arrange two or three attacks at the same time were talking about the power to kill millions with each attack... Our day to day lives as we know it now will be over...
    Hope I'm wrong
    GUN CONTROL= I WANT TO BE THE ONE IN CONTROL OF THE GUN

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Sponsored Links