Break-in, getting my gun back

This is a discussion on Break-in, getting my gun back within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; The crackhead that broke into my house was caught with my Beretta 92D tuckied in his waistband. Prior felon got 30 years for a firearms ...

Thread: Break-in, getting my gun back

The crackhead that broke into my house was caught with my Beretta 92D tuckied in his waistband. Prior felon got 30 years for a firearms offense. Trial is over and my pistola is no longer needed as evidence. Here is the good deal if there is one....
    I got a replacement from the insurance company, upgraded to a Beretta 96 Vertec, and I get my other pistol back (after paying back the insurance company). Still hoping for my Tomcat to turn up. Bought a G27 to replace it. Also got a great deal on a Mossberg 500 the night of the break in from a very sympathetic pawn shop owner.
    The retard didn't even notice the SKS in my closet.
    This is a great way to convince your wife to let you buy a few more guns if you are willing to deal with the pain of having your home broken into while you are at work.
    I have since bought a gun safe, so please refrain from reiterating the stupidity of not having one.

My girlfriend and I were arguing about carrying a gun all the time even when at home. She thought it was a dumb idea and me being paranoid.

The next week our apartment got broken into while we were at work.

Guess who's gonna carry at home now.
    Exodus 22:2 "If a thief is caught breaking in and is struck so that he dies, the defender is not guilty of bloodshed"

I do the same. My wife thinks its odd but doesn't give me grief. She has her head buried in the sand.

Sponsored Links