50's day at MickyD's

50's day at MickyD's

This is a discussion on 50's day at MickyD's within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; So it's designated 50's day at McDon$lds. The little workers are all dresses up in cute skirts and the whole eatery is decorated in a ...

50's day at MickyD's

So it's designated 50's day at McDon$lds. The little workers are all dresses up in cute skirts and the whole eatery is decorated in a nice 50's style. I kinda liked the spirit of it all.

Then I decided to to ask the cashier if I could place an order, and if they had integrated seating. (well I didn't want to cause any problems if was REALLY 1950's day.) She didn't get it and I had a laugh. I know I'm a jerk. But I think it's great the latest generation doesn't have to experience that crud. The last time my Father got asked to eat in the kitchen at a restaurant was 1983. So I think we are making progress. Good job America.

Quote Originally Posted by i10casual View Post
    Then I decided to to ask the cashier if I could place an order, and if they had integrated seating. (well I didn't want to cause any problems if was REALLY 1950's day.)
    Got a chuckle outa that one.
    "He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one." Luke 22:36

"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so." Thomas Jefferson

Wait a minute a white cashier waiting on a black man,what has the world come to.personally I think it sucks that we ever had 2 classes of people,I grew up in the military environment and I went to school lived next door to and played with all races of people,I didn't know there was racism til I got older
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

I can see the look on their face now "uhhhhhhh" haha
    "Being armed gives you options"

Kimber Pro Carry II; S&W M&P; S&W M&P9c; Walther PPS: Ruger SP101 357: Kahr P380 w/ CT; NAA 22mag; Rock River AR-15; NEF Pardner Pump; Benelli Nova

That she didn't get it is a GREAT thing!!!!!

Administrator
    1983? Really?
    "Just blame Sixto"

Did they charge .10 cents for a burger?

Links