M back from Korea...

This is a discussion on M back from Korea... within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; just how the heck to you deal with this level of jet lag, 12 hours whew!!! But BOT Korea was a very clean and beautiful ...

Thread: M back from Korea...

Talking M back from Korea...

just how the heck to you deal with this level of jet lag, 12 hours whew!!!
    But BOT Korea was a very clean and beautiful country full of polite English speaking people that are very grateful for the sacrifice of the over 30,000 Americans that gave their life to free them from the north (the DMZ was there and that is one scary place)! and for our freeing them from the Japanese in WWII again some real bad oppressors. They of coarse have their left wing vocal minority that hates all things American and that is the point of the tour we went on.

Korea has a rail / subway high speed transit system that any city in our county when be envious of, fast clean and efficient. when my brain gets back in gear I will post some photos of the trip, (I took over 3,000). Soul is a large very modern LA class city but unlike LA it is very clean with no grafitti or street gangs in evidence anywhere.

At first if felt absolutely naked with out my gun, knife or OCS, but apparently this country with close to a 0% unemployment rate has a very low tolerance for crime of any kind and actually treat criminals like criminals so badly that repeat offense is a very low problem, and the streets are very safe to walk at all hours, and I actualy felt safe there at 0300 outside my hotel unarmed.
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member Array tiwee's Avatar
    Something else about South Korea. They live with North Korea just 20 or so miles from Seoul. Their military is for real, because their threat is for real. Saw the ROK Marines in action in South Vietnam. Very efficient.

Welcome Home Sheldon! Glad to have you back here. Can't wait for the pictures!
    -Bark'n
    Semper Fi

"The gun is the great equalizer... For it is the gun, that allows the meek to repel the monsters; Whom are bigger, stronger and without conscience, prey on those who without one, would surely perish."

Links