Oh...Pamela...Pamela...Pamela

This is a discussion on Oh...Pamela...Pamela...Pamela within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Boy...Pamela...For Being A Teacher...you are NOT too Smart. Ex-Teacher Arrested in Teen Sex Case Pamela Rogers Accused of Violating Her Probation Warren County Police/ZUMA Press ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Oh...Pamela...Pamela...Pamela

Administrator

Cool Oh...Pamela...Pamela...Pamela

Boy...Pamela...For Being A Teacher...you are NOT too Smart.

Ex-Teacher Arrested in Teen Sex Case
    Pamela Rogers Accused of Violating Her Probation

Warren County Police/ZUMA Press
    Authorities say Pamela Rogers violated probation by establishing a Web site through MySpace.com.

McMINNVILLE, Tenn. (April 12) - A former elementary school teacher who spent six months in jail for having sex with a 13-year-old student was arrested again, this time for violating probation by apparently communicating with the victim.
    Pamela Rogers, 28, was arrested Tuesday and released on $10,000 bond. A judge Wednesday ordered her to appear at a July 12 hearing.
    Last August, Rogers reached a plea deal to serve nine months on an eight-year sentence, allowing her to avoid a trial on 28 charges of sexual battery and statutory rape. She was released from jail in February for good behavior.
    Under terms of the plea deal, she was, among other things, ordered not to contact the victim or his family and not to use the Internet.
    Authorities said she violated probation by establishing a Web site through the online social networking hub MySpace.com. The site features a blog that included what authorities said was communication between Rogers and the victim's 17-year-old sister.
    Rogers is also accused of issuing a cryptic message to the victim through the Web site by addressing his basketball jersey number, saying he was her hero and that she would not fall in love again for three years.
    The Web site also features several pictures of Rogers in a bikini.
    District Attorney General Dale Potter said he will seek to have Rogers return to prison to serve the remaining seven years of the original prison term.
    "This came in such a short amount of time after she was released on probation and in our opinion these were intentional violations of the terms of her release," Potter said.
    Rogers' attorney, Peter Strianse of Nashville, told WSMV-TV he was "very concerned" that Rogers' plea agreement was in jeopardy.
    04-13-06 02:17 EDT

2. Remove Ads

Assistant Administrator
    Not too smart is she!!

Must be a case of emotion and hormones winning the day
    Chris - P95
    NRA Certified Instructor & NRA Life Member.

"To own a gun and assume that you are armed
    is like owning a piano and assuming that you are a musician!."

http://www.rkba-2a.com/ - a portal for 2A links, articles and some videos.

Senior Member Array ssssthesnake's Avatar
    and every one automaticly thinks man when the word pervert comes up go figure theres been alot of thease teachers in the news lately

Why is it these sex offenders, even of childern, are getting essentially no jail time. Put them all in jail for life. I honestly can't think of anything worse than a sex offender, especially if it's with a minor. The victims are likely scarred for life, and these people get out of jail in a couple years or less.
    "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the PEOPLE to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

Administrator
    Well, without showing any true remorse...she got off because...SERIOUSLY...her lawyer actually said that he thought she was "Too Pretty" to go to prison.
    Anyway...it sure looks like she will be getting about 7 years now.
    Liberty Over Tyranny Μολὼν λαβέ

Double standard at work. Men perverts are put into jail,women perverts aren't (or get less) but it's all the same, they're perverts which should be housed with the biggest "bubba" in the jail so they will get some "lovin'" also.

It goes to show you time afer time that perverts will continue to be perverts until the day they die, so why not afford them that oppurtunity(sp) to do so in jail (forgot the in jail part).

Wayne

Lead Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by QKShooter
    ...her lawyer actually said that he thought she was "Too Pretty" to go to prison.
    Anyway...it sure looks like she will be getting about 7 years now.
    I just heard that on the news today. "Too pretty", now there is every reason NOT to send perps to prison!
    Rick

EOD - Initial success or total failure

I dont know whats wrong with kids nowadays if we had a teacher like that when I was in school and she wanted to do it with us. We would be looking for our friends and bragging about it not complaning. Oh well Im just an old pervy. LOL

Administrator
    She don't wanna have anything to do w/ us...she only likes em 13 & younger I guess.

los
    Quote Originally Posted by P95Carry
    ...Must be a case of emotion and hormones winning the day
    Actually my Friend, It's a sickness emotion and hormones have little to do with.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

Administrator

Post Naughty Pamela's

Just thought of this....Remember Pamela Smart ???
    She was the one that brainwashed her two young students into murdering her husband so that she could continue her love affair with her young student boyfriend. Maybe it's a "Pamela" thing?

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by sixgun
    I dont know whats wrong with kids nowadays if we had a teacher like that when I was in school and she wanted to do it with us. We would be looking for our friends and bragging about it not complaning. Oh well Im just an old pervy. LOL
    When I was a kid I'd have agreed with you. Today as a teacher of psychology I can tell you with some authority, that these kinds of "relationships" are all about power. Women who have to have sex with little kids are afraid to keep a relationship with guys their own age because they're terrified they won't have "control." As for the kids, this kind of thing screws up a young man's future relationships with women as in they won't be very healthy. They dang sure have a much smaller chance of a successful marriage or family life.
    Former Army Infantry Captain; 25 yrs as an NRA Certified Instructor; Avid practitioner of the martial art: KLIK-PAO.

Quote Originally Posted by QKShooter

The Web site also features several pictures of Rogers in a bikini.

Well, where are they?

I'm thinking of Van Halen. "Hot For Teacher"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links