A rant about Bush

This is a discussion on A rant about Bush within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Here's a letter I found on the 'net. -- Bush cost me my job, my kids and my houses. Thank you for giving me the ...

Thread: A rant about Bush

A rant about Bush

Here's a letter I found on the 'net.

--

Bush cost me my job, my kids and my houses.

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to speak my mind. I lost my job this past year. When Clinton was president I was secure and prosperous, but in the last year, we had to close our operations. We simply could not compete with foreign labor. This foreign labor worked for low pay under very bad conditions.

They worked very long shifts, and many even died on the job.

This competition could hardly be called "fair." I was forced out of the place where I had worked for 34 years.

Not a single government program was there to help me.

How can Bush call himself "compassionate?" Far worse, I lost two of my sons in Bush's evil war in Iraq. They gave their lives for their country, and for what? So that Bush's oil buddies can get rich. My pain of losing my sons is indescribable.

While it is trivial next to the loss of my sons, I regret to say that I also lost my home. I simply have nothing left. How can Bush call himself a Christian when he neglects people like me? I am a senior citizen with various medical problems. I'm not in a position where I can begin a new career. I was reduced to the point where I had to live in a hole in a ground, all because of President Bush.

And when the authorities found me there, did they have any compassion for my misfortune and ailments? No, I was arrested. Mr. Bush, I dare you to look me in the face and tell me you are a compassionate man! I dare you to look me in the face and tell me you are a Christian. If I had any money left, I would donate it to the Democrat Party.

If Al Gore had been elected in 2000 I would still have a job, a home, and most importantly, my dear sons!

Regards,
    Saddam Hussein
    "So this is how liberty dies. With thunderous applause."
    - Senator Padmé Amidala, "Revenge of the Sith"

2. Remove Ads

1943 - 2009
    Well, life's a *****, Saddam!

When you’re wounded and left on Afghanistan’s plains,
    And the women come out to cut up what remains,
    Just roll to your rifle and blow out your brains,
    And go to your God like a soldier.

Rudyard Kipling

Terry

Lead Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by ibex
    Here's a letter I found on the 'net.

--

Bush cost me my job, my kids and my houses.

Regards,
    Saddam Hussein
    That's because you tried to hurt his Daddy!
    Rick

EOD - Initial success or total failure

move in with bill and hellary.

Distinguished Member Array 4my son's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by craig45
    move in with bill and hellary.

He said "Hellary"

I love it.
    "fundamental principle of American law that a government and its agents are under no general duty to provide public services, such as police protection, to any individual citizen." [Warren v. District of Columbia,(D.C. Ct. of Ap., 1981)]
    If I have to explain it, you wouldn't understand

Distinguished Member Array snowdoctor's Avatar
    why couldn't they have just thrown a grenade in that hole, put the lid back on and walked away. dna would have proved it was him.
    ----DOC-----

--people ask why I carry, and I show them this picture. I think it says it all.--

NRA Certified Instructor--many disciplines

Quote Originally Posted by snowdoctor
    why couldn't they have just thrown a grenade in that hole, put the lid back on and walked away. dna would have proved it was him.

I thought that was the normal way to clear holes anyway. I know that's what I would have done. Especially when you consider that he was armed.

VIP Member
    Snow...that's funny! And similar to something I said to an instructor of mine in FLETC when he asked my class how we would tackle the entry into a particular house during a mock warrant execution.....my respond: "I'd throw two hand grenades in and call it a day." Everyone but the instructor was laughing....no sense of humor, sheesh.
    USAF: Loving Our Obscene Amenities Since 1947

Quote Originally Posted by snowdoctor
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by srfl
    Snow...that's funny! And similar to something I said to an instructor of mine in FLETC when he asked my class how we would tackle the entry into a particular house during a mock warrant execution.....my respond: "I'd throw two hand grenades in and call it a day." Everyone but the instructor was laughing....no sense of humor, sheesh.

Links