Man Arrested In Own Home For Being Naked

This is a discussion on Man Arrested In Own Home For Being Naked within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Man Caught Making Coffee Naked in His Home Faces Charges SPRINGFIELD, Va. - A Springfield, Virginia man is facing an indecent exposure charge after a ...

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Man Arrested In Own Home For Being Naked

Man Caught Making Coffee Naked in His Home Faces Charges

SPRINGFIELD, Va. - A Springfield, Virginia man is facing an indecent exposure charge after a passerby spotted the man naked in his kitchen and reported it to police.

Eric Williamson, 29, is a commercial diver who grew up in Hawaii and rents home with several co-workers. Williamson told FOX 5's Will Thomas his roommates were not home and he walked into the kitchen to make coffee about 5:30 a.m. Monday.

"Yes, I wasn't wearing any clothes but I was alone, in my own home and just got out of bed. It was dark and I had no idea anyone was outside looking in at me," Williamson said.

* FOR AN UPDATE ON THIS STORY, FOLLOW THIS LINK

The complaint came from an unidentified woman who was walking with a 7-year-old boy. A Fairfax County Police spokesman said officers arrested Williamson for indecent exposure because they believe he wanted to be seen naked by the public.

Officer Bud Walker said officers also consulted the Commonwealth's Attorney's Office and they were given the green light to proceed with the charge.

Williamson, who is father of a 5-year old girl, said he feels like the victim.

"I am a loving dad. Any of my friends and anyone knows that and there is not a chance on this planet I would ever, ever, ever do anything like that to a kid," he said.

Williamson is meeting with a lawyer to fight the charge and may attempt to seek damages from Fairfax County Police. If convicted on the misdemeanor charge, he would face up to one year in jail and a $2,000 fine.

VIP Member
    This is frikken' unbelievable. I can't believe that he got arrested for it. The lady was trespassing on his property, cutting through his yard to be exact, when she saw him through a window and somehow he is guilty of something... What a crock.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by punk rocka View Post
    This is frikken' unbelievable. I can't believe that he got arrested for it. The lady was trespassing on his property, cutting through his yard to be exact, when she saw him through a window and somehow he is guilty of something... What a crock.
    Where does it say that she was cutting through the yard?

edit; nevermind, found it in the video.

good luck proving the case.
    "Just blame Sixto"

VIP Member
    Yeah, in the followup story it does confirm that the "victim" who called the police just happens to be the wife of a Fairfax County Police officer. It also would appear that now they are looking for others that have seen this guy naked at any other time through his windows... I guess they are trying to say that he not only exposed himself while this gal was trespassing but then did it again at another window. Yeah OK...

I found a link to email the chief of the Fairfax County Police department. I let him know how proud I was to be an American after reading that story and commended his department for keeping the area safe from people naked in their own home.

Senior Moderator
    Hmmm.

If she's on his property at 05:30, looking in his windows, and if he would not have been visible from the street, it seems to me they should be charging her.

Matt
    Battle Plan (n) - a list of things that aren't going to happen if you are attacked.
    Blame it on Sixto - now that is a viable plan.

Senior Member Array Daddy Warcrimes's Avatar
    Sometimes I just want to move to Oregon.
    "and suddenly I can not hold back my sword hand's anger"

DaddyWarcrimes.com

VIP Member
    If convicted I bet he will have to register as a sex offender just for being naked in his own home.
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."

If this is the precedence then I'm in trouble. I'm always walking around like this, when the kids are not around, and my Wife usually gives me some line about "what if someone sees you from the window. To which my response is the same as Mr. Williamson
    but I was alone, in my own home
    This is nuts, I mean crazy, if a Judge actually hears this case.
    "Don't hit a man if you can possibly avoid it; but if you do hit him, put him to sleep." - Theodore Roosevelt

-Paco
    http://www.shieldsd.net

Distinguished Member Array tinkerinWstuff's Avatar
    she should be charged on some peeping-tom charge for tresspassing on his property and peeking in his windows. Who's walking around with a 7yr old at 5:30a.m.?
    "Run for your life from the man who tells you that money is evil. That sentence is the leper's bell of an approaching looter. So long as men live together on earth and need means to deal with one another-their only substitute, if they abandon money, is the muzzle of a gun."

Who is John Galt?

man, I guess I better turn myself in.... me and sweetie pie chase each other around the house like that all the time.....
    "Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined". - Patrick Henry

Yeah the bit about walking a 7 Y/O around at 5:30 am ***? And she was on HIS property?
    “The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government.”

Patrick Henry
    Quote Originally Posted by UnklFungus
    If it is ok to disarm legal citizens to reduce crime, then doesn't it stand to disband the military to prevent war?

I thought people that go around trespassing and peeking into other peoples windows during the hours of darkness were called peeping toms? Last I recall that was illegal????
    "Kimbers are the guns you show your friends, Glocks are the guns you show your enemies."

VIP Member
    I guess I'll need to start showering in my swim trunks.
    I haven’t heard any of the journalists who volunteered to be waterboarded asking to have their fingernails wrenched out with pliers, or electrodes attached to their genitals.

What a crock of crap....He ought ot sue for emotional distress of her peeping on him.
    Friends don't let friends be MALL NINJAS.

I am just as nice as anyone lets me be and can be just as mean as anyone makes me. - Quoted from Terryger, New member to our forum.

Lawsuit. Big time! I still think the guys a kook though, who in the hell goes around the house nude to get the morning coffee..
    "He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one." – Luke 22:36

"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so." – Thomas Jefferson

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Sponsored Links