Possible Drug house alert...

This is a discussion on Possible Drug house alert... within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Just another repercussion from the lousy home foreclosure market. Now we have to be on the look out for what kinda crowd might be moving ...

Thread: Possible Drug house alert...

Possible Drug house alert...

Just another repercussion from the lousy home foreclosure market.

Now we have to be on the look out for what kinda crowd might be moving into the foreclosed homes in our neighborhoods. I know of five homes in my subdivision that have been foreclosed on, two on my street alone. I heard this on the way to work this am and it made me think.

// (WSB Radio) -- Gwinnett County District Attorney Danny Porter and representatives of the Atlanta field office of the Drug Enforcement Administration will hold a news conference Thursday to announce the results of a raid conducted Wednesday by agents with the Atlanta High Intensity Drug Trafficking Task Force.
    The raids, at rental houses on La Maison Drive in Lawrenceville and Ives Way in Lilburn, targeted local cells of La Familia Michoacana, a violent Mexican based drug trafficking organization.
    Federal, state and local drug agents were able to apprehend dozens of suspects. They also seized an undisclosed amount of drugs and currency.
    The news conference begins at 11:30 a.m. Thursday at the Gwinnett Justice Administration Center in Lawrenceville. //

Bad thing here is, if you did spot what you thought was a drug house. It's a high provability that the occupants are heavily armed and in greater numbers than your house. How would ya defend against that. I'm thinking, just by staring to long or just the way you look at any of the occupants could make them suspect you in the event they get busted down the road and come back at a later date and pay ya a visit, in the form of retaliation of some kind. Just thought I'd mention it.
    "He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one." Luke 22:36

"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so." Thomas Jefferson

2. Remove Ads

Links