Hopyard

This is a discussion on Hopyard within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; I was elsewhere. Spent 48 hours on flights getting back and forth from the other side of the world to dip my toes in the ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hopyard

VIP Member
    I was elsewhere. Spent 48 hours on flights getting back and forth from the other side of the world to dip my toes in the Indian Ocean. Sometimes we make our own trouble and call it "vacation."

Sorry to kill the conspiracy theory, SD and I aren't the same person.

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    Hey Hopyard,

Where in the Indian Ocean were you? That part of the world is a favourite for Mrs. GB and myself.
    CCW permit holder for Idaho, Utah, Pennsylvania, Maine and New Hampshire. I can carry in your country but not my own.

Distinguished Member Array tinkerinWstuff's Avatar
    Glad to have ya back. Hope you had a good time! Post pictures if you can!!
    "Run for your life from the man who tells you that money is evil. That sentence is the leper's bell of an approaching looter. So long as men live together on earth and need means to deal with one another-their only substitute, if they abandon money, is the muzzle of a gun."

Who is John Galt?

Quote Originally Posted by Hopyard View Post
    I was elsewhere. Spent 48 hours on flights getting back and forth from the other side of the world to dip my toes in the Indian Ocean. Sometimes we make our own trouble and call it "vacation."

Sorry to kill the conspiracy theory, SD and I aren't the same person.
    Now if you could only solve the 9/11 conspiracy theories.
    For as the lightning comes from the east and flashes to the west, so also will the coming of the son of man be. Mathew 24:27

NRA Member

VIP Member
    If they went where I think they did it looks like..........................
    Attached Images
    CCW permit holder for Idaho, Utah, Pennsylvania, Maine and New Hampshire. I can carry in your country but not my own.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by edr9x23super View Post
    Hey, maybe they were abducted and are being "examined"......

Good to see you back. Are you sure you weren't examined, probed and re-programmed for an imaginary trip to the Indian Ocean? It happens............
    Turn the election's in 2014 to a "2A Revolution". It will serve as a 1994 refresher not to "infringe" on our Second Amendment. We know who they are now.........SEND 'EM HOME. Our success in this will be proportional to how hard we work to make it happen.

VIP Member

No reprogrammin g

Quote Originally Posted by ppkheat View Post
    Good to see you back. Are you sure you weren't examined, probed and re-programmed for an imaginary trip to the Indian Ocean? It happens............
    No reprogramming. Not imaginary. I've got the credit card bills pouring in as I write. Wish I could reprogram some of those.

VIP Member
    Welcome back. I hope you enjoyed the sunshine!
    Mark Twain:
    The government is merely a servant -- merely a temporary servant; it cannot be its prerogative to determine what is right and what is wrong, and decide who is a
    patriot and who isn't. Its function is to obey orders, not originate them.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links