Hopyard

Hopyard

This is a discussion on Hopyard within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Someone mentioned in another thread about not seeing Hopyard around. Checking his profile shows he hasn't been on since Sept 7. I didn't see anything ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hopyard

VIP Member

Question Hopyard

Someone mentioned in another thread about not seeing Hopyard around. Checking his profile shows he hasn't been on since Sept 7. I didn't see anything that he would be gone for awhile. Anyone have a status on him? Month and a half is a long time to be gone with no word.

Distinguished Member Array Bunny's Avatar
    Come back, Hopy!
    Don't frisk me, I am the weapon.

Sig Sauer P239 DAK (9mm)
    NRA Member & Pistol Instructor

www.vanguardnc.com

Distinguished Member Array tinkerinWstuff's Avatar
    When his political anti-nemisis SD became a restricted member, he had no one to debate any longer. When one showed up, the other was always right there to challenge a point of view.

Or the conspiracy theory... SD and Hopy are really one in the same person who argued opposite points of view on a public forum....
    "Run for your life from the man who tells you that money is evil. That sentence is the leper's bell of an approaching looter. So long as men live together on earth and need means to deal with one another-their only substitute, if they abandon money, is the muzzle of a gun."

Who is John Galt?

Quote Originally Posted by tinkerinWstuff View Post
    When his political anti-nemisis SD became a restricted member, he had no one to debate any longer. When one showed up, the other was always right there to challenge a point of view.

Or the conspiracy theory... SD and Hopy are really one in the same person who argued opposite points of view on a public forum....
    Now that you mention it, I haven't seen any hot debates in a while.
    Don't believe what you hear and only half of what you see!
    -Tony Soprano

I also, have wondered about him, because I miss disagreeing with his point of view...
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Distinguished Member Array Rugergirl's Avatar
    While Hopy and I often didn't think so much alike, I hope everything is OK for him.
    Disclaimer: The posts made by this member are only the members opinion, not a reflection on anyone else, nor the group, and should not be cause for anyone to get their undergarments wedged in an uncomfortable position.

Distinguished Member

Yes, the conspiracy theory, how did you fugure it out??? Sometimes fact is stranger than fiction???

Z
    An ounce of lead is worth 200lbs of cop.

VIP Member Array automatic slim's Avatar
    I hadn't noticed, but he is MIA.
    "First gallant South Carolina nobly made the stand."
    Edge of Darkness

Maybe Hopyard hopped aboard the "Tea Party Express II" tour...

Fat Chance

Wherever you are I hope all is well

That's been my guess all along.
    For as the lightning comes from the east and flashes to the west, so also will the coming of the son of man be. Mathew 24:27

NRA Member

He was sent to banned land; at least according to his post on conservative stronghold.
    Better to die on your feet, than to live on your knees.

Distinguished Member Array tinkerinWstuff's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackle1886 View Post
    He was sent to banned land; at least according to his post on conservative stronghold.
    Wrong.

SD was restricted here not Hopyard. Looking at the members list, you can see the status of both. That's why I said:

"Run for your life from the man who tells you that money is evil. That sentence is the leper's bell of an approaching looter. So long as men live together on earth and need means to deal with one another-their only substitute, if they abandon money, is the muzzle of a gun."

Who is John Galt?

Hey, maybe they were abducted and are being "examined"......
    "Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined". - Patrick Henry

Quote Originally Posted by edr9x23super View Post
    Hey, maybe they were abducted and are being "examined"......
    Who would keep them this long?
    For as the lightning comes from the east and flashes to the west, so also will the coming of the son of man be. Mathew 24:27

NRA Member

VIP Member
    Saw a post from Hopyard today. Glad to see him back.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links