Ontario/Ranco Cucamonga California residents?

This is a discussion on Ontario/Ranco Cucamonga California residents? within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Greetings all. Under protest, I have to fly to Ontario CA in the next couple of weeks for a ONE DAY COURSE! I don't want ...

Thread: Ontario/Ranco Cucamonga California residents?

VIP Member

Ontario/Ranco Cucamonga California residents?

Greetings all.

Under protest, I have to fly to Ontario CA in the next couple of weeks for a ONE DAY COURSE!

I don't want this trip to be a total loss and am looking for a little diversion. My permits aren't valid there so I won't be carrying.

I know there is a Bass Pro about 8 minutes (by cab) from my hotel. Any place else I should be checking out?
    CCW permit holder for Idaho, Utah, Pennsylvania, Maine and New Hampshire. I can carry in your country but not my own.

2. Remove Ads

If you're lucky, a Santa Anna wind will be blowing and you'll get to experience the thrill of landing a plane sideways (they straighten out at the last second). Don't let it scare you; they're good at that. But wear Depends.

Pick up some pepper spray at the Bass Pro.

Sorry; it's a neighborhood I always avoided, unless flying. I'd be there under protest, too. But it will probably be a warm day. If you stay overnight, maybe the hotel will have a pool. Woo!

If you like Arabian horses, I think Cal Poly Pomona still lets people wander through their barns and paddocks. Nice! They have some top bloodlines in those gorgeous horses.

The Sycamore Inn is an interesting place that's been around since before Columbus discovered America, I think. Fine Dining - The Sycamore Inn I haven't been past the place in over ten years so can't vouche if it's worth seeing/dining there now.

Links