Begging for help - Page 3

Begging for help

This is a discussion on Begging for help within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; What the heck I'll lay down the gauntlet. I'll send you twenty bucks toward your dress. Who's next?...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    VIP Member
    What the heck I'll lay down the gauntlet. I'll send you twenty bucks toward your dress. Who's next?
    It is surely true that you can lead a horse to water but you can't make them drink. Nor can you make them grateful for your efforts.

I would be more than willing as well........ course we'll need some pics of the wedding afterwards....... :)
    It would be well worth it to see you two get a great wedding!!
    Sarcasm - Just one of the many services I provide!
    Ever wonder why massacres never happen at a gun range??
    You might find me dead in a ditch one day, but I'll be in a pile of brass. - Stolen from Zebra64

The generosity of the people on this board amazes me...It is not expected by any means but very much appreciated. We will definitely post wedding pictures, since we are both members of the forum. Thank you so much, for all of your help so far.
    Friends don't let friends be MALL NINJAS.

I am just as nice as anyone lets me be and can be just as mean as anyone makes me. - Quoted from Terryger, New member to our forum.

Quote Originally Posted by atctimmy View Post
    What the heck I'll lay down the gauntlet. I'll send you twenty bucks toward your dress. Who's next?
    OK , lets start a 'buy TDWood a wedding dress' challenge....I'll throw in $100

PM me an address TDwood or Jwhite
    If I gave a crap about what you think about my guns.....it was early this morning and I already flushed it!

You're generosity is amazing. I'm sitting here smiling ear to ear shaking my head in disbelief. I give you my word that if I have enough to pay for my dress and all other expenses out of the wedding budget my parents have provided the money I receive will go to a charity. It is truly wonderful to find people like you all in the world.
    "Gun control has not worked in D.C. The only people who have guns are criminals. We have the strictest gun laws in the nation and one of the highest murder rates. It's quicker to pull your Smith & Wesson than to dial 911 if you're being robbed." -Lowell Duckett

Thanks J & TD.......
    Check is on the way!!

Whos next??
    Sarcasm - Just one of the many services I provide!
    Ever wonder why massacres never happen at a gun range??
    You might find me dead in a ditch one day, but I'll be in a pile of brass. - Stolen from Zebra64

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Links