Clover at 50 yds.

This is a discussion on Clover at 50 yds. within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Saturday I was sighting in a 30-06 Winchester model 70. Was a little thrilled I got a clover pattern at 50 yds next to bullseye, ...

Thread: Clover at 50 yds.

Clover at 50 yds.

Saturday I was sighting in a 30-06 Winchester model 70. Was a little thrilled I got a clover pattern at 50 yds next to bullseye, one shot on bullseye. I know not that big of a deal, but personal best for me, getting a 3 shot in a row, 30-06 that tight (touching). I've done good with other rounds / calibers, but not a 30-06.

No pics, I tossed it, I was a little to proud, and got ribbing from the guys I was with. So I put pasters on it. I would have keep it no matter what the ribbing if it had been 100 yds.
    NRA Member
    S&W 642 (no-lock) with .38 Spl +P 135 GR Gold GDHP
    Glock G31 & G33 with .357 Sig 125 GR. SXT Winchester Ranger

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member Array PastorPack's Avatar
    woohoo!
    God is love (1 John 4:8)

Great news for the SHTF days ahead...
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Good for you! Keep the targets next time.

Hey the 30.06 is a great rifle. Mine is accurate a heck!!! I have hit everything from 20 yards to 420 yards with mine! The thing is like a laser it so accurate! It's an old caliber and yeah there are more exotic rounds out here, but this caliber is proven time after time to be very successful!
    “The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government.”

Patrick Henry
    Quote Originally Posted by UnklFungus
    If it is ok to disarm legal citizens to reduce crime, then doesn't it stand to disband the military to prevent war?

Links