Anyone watching the Fight tomorrow ?

This is a discussion on Anyone watching the Fight tomorrow ? within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Are any of you going to watch the big fight tomorrow night ? It should be more than worth it. I can't wait ! Go ...

Thread: Anyone watching the Fight tomorrow ?

Are any of you going to watch the big fight tomorrow night ? It should be more than worth it. I can't wait ! Go Cotto !!

I just watched the Weigh in live and they had at least 5
    thousand people there just for that. Las Vegas is going to be on fire this weekend !!
    Last edited by Butch; November 13th, 2009 at 06:24 PM. Reason: new info

Senior Member Array PointnClick's Avatar
    Somebody here is a giant boxing mark... I can't remember who it is right now, but the word "fight" in your title should bring him out...
    "Who is to say that I am not an instrument of karma? Indeed, who is to say that I am not the very hand of God himself, dispatched by the Almighty to smite the Philistines and hypocrites, to lay low the dishonest and corrupt, and to bust the jawbone of some jackass that so desperately deserves it?"

I gave up on boxing a while back. Now I'm into MMA, UFC! They're fighting on Spike tomorrow night.

UFC 105
    Don't believe what you hear and only half of what you see!
    -Tony Soprano

kpw
    Quote Originally Posted by varob View Post
    I gave up on boxing a while back. Now I'm into MMA, UFC! They're fighting on Spike tomorrow night.

UFC 105
    I wouldn't miss a Couture fight! I'd like to see the old man make a run for the 205 title. Hard to believe he's 46 the way he keeps going. The Swick-Hardy fight should be a good one.

I'd like to see the fight tomorrow night, Pacquiao is an exciting fighter but Cotto might be too big. We've all heard that before, though.
    "In a republic this rule ought to be observed: that the majority should not have the predominant power." -
    -- Marcus Tullius Cicero

Links