could we have a calendar, mods?

This is a discussion on could we have a calendar, mods? within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Could we as a forum have a 2010 calendar with each month having a selected picture of a members firearm, mods choose the pics? There ...

Thread: could we have a calendar, mods?

Could we as a forum have a 2010 calendar with each month having a selected picture of a members firearm, mods choose the pics? There are some beautiful firearms amongst us and some great photographers as well. Then we as members could buy one or more from the forum with the forum making some needed profit on each sale? It could be on a pre-order basis so there were no excess calendars produced?

So we could have a 'submit your calendar pics' thread, then the mods choose 12, then we buy a calendar or two or three?

What ya'll think? Is it possible?
    If I gave a crap about what you think about my guns.....it was early this morning and I already flushed it!

I don't know if it's doable, but I think it would be cool.

I would also like to see maybe some of Sarge's 1911 grips and some of the absolutely gorgeous custom holsters made by so many of our members if that wouldn't complicate things!

Good Idea!
    -Bark'n
    Semper Fi

"The gun is the great equalizer... For it is the gun, that allows the meek to repel the monsters; Whom are bigger, stronger and without conscience, prey on those who without one, would surely perish."

JD
    Administrator
    M1911.Org does it... (One of mine was in the 2008 Calendar )

Sponsored Links