SCAM Warning/I was robbed

This is a discussion on SCAM Warning/I was robbed within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Women often receive warnings about protecting themselves at the mall and in dark parking lots, etc. This is the first warning I have seen for ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Women often receive warnings about protecting themselves at the mall and in dark parking lots, etc. This is the first warning I have seen for men. I wanted to pass it on in case you haven't heard about it. This will only become more commonplace as the older men travel south. A 'heads up' for those men who may be regular Lowe's, Home Depot, or Costco customers. This one caught me by surprise.

Over the last month I became a victim of a clever scam while out shopping. Simply going out to get supplies has turned out to be quite traumatic. Don't be naive enough to think it couldn't happen to you or your friends.

Here's how the scam works:

Two seriously good-looking 20-something girls come over to your car as you are packing your shopping into the trunk. They both start wiping your windshield with a rag and Windex, with their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy T-shirts. It is impossible not to look. When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say 'No' and instead ask you for a ride to McDonalds. You agree and they get into the back seat. On the way, they start undressing. Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and starts crawling all over you, while the other one steals your wallet.

I had my wallet stolen June 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th, 17th, 20th, 24th, & 29th. Also July 1st & 4th, twice on the 8th, 16th, 23rd, 26th & 28th, three times last Monday and very likely again this upcoming weekend.

So tell your friends to be careful. What a horrible way to take advantage of older men. Warn your friends to be vigilant.

Wal-Mart has wallets on sale for $2.99 each. I found cheaper ones for $1.99 at K-Mart and bought them out. Also, you never will get to eat at McDonalds. I've already lost 11 pounds just running back and forth to Lowe's, Home Depot, and Costco.
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

You're a masochist, huh...
    Duty, Honor, Country...MEDIC!!!
    ¡Cuánto duele crecer, cuan hondo es el dolor de alzarse en puntillas y observar con temblores de angustia, esa cosa tremenda, que es la vida del hombre! - René Marqués

I'm glad I live in the South
    Don't believe what you hear and only half of what you see!
    -Tony Soprano

That's funny, I don't care who you are!
    Ain't no fun when the rabbit has a gun!

Thanks

I laughed so hard I have to change
    Dave
    I carry a gun cause a cop is too heavy.

And I thought I was the only victim.
    For as the lightning comes from the east and flashes to the west, so also will the coming of the son of man be. Mathew 24:27

NRA Member

Cheap wallets yes!!!!!!1+
    NOT LIVING IN FEAR, JUST READY!!!
    I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness,
    nor the arrow for its swiftness,
    nor the warrior for his glory.
    I love only that which they defend.
    -J.R.R. Tolkien

Same thing happens to me all the time. Where are the cops?
    Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around laws. Plato

Talking

That's just not right!
    “Most people do not really want freedom, because freedom involves responsibility, and most people are frightened of responsibility.”

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity”

Sigmund Freud

I'm trying to 'protect' myself...which Home Depot was that?
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Dang, man, I was worried about ya!

Still am!

Administrator
    How could you have been dumb enough to have your wallet stolen like that nineteen times?

Even at $3.00 per wallet your losses are beginning to add up. You are "out" nearly $60.00 just in wallet costs.

You must be incredibly gullible.

I cannot believe that our forum members are showing absolutely no compassion for you at all.

Are they the same girls? Do they always want you to ride you to the same McDonald's?

Have you reported all of the incidents to the Police so that other innocent men do not fall prey to the same horrific scam?

I hope they eventually catch those nasty, dishonest, thieving females and lock them away for many years.

You must feel awfully traumatized and violated.

Have you sought counseling?

Quote Originally Posted by QKShooter View Post
    How could you have been dumb enough to have your wallet stolen like that nineteen times?

Even at $3.00 per wallet your losses are beginning to add up. You are "out" nearly $60.00 just in wallet costs.

You must be incredibly gullible.

I cannot believe that our forum members are showing absolutely no compassion for you at all.

Are they the same girls? Do they always want you to ride you to the same McDonald's?

Have you reported all of the incidents to the Police so that other innocent men do not fall prey to the same horrific scam?

I hope they eventually catch those nasty, dishonest, thieving females and lock them away for many years.

You must feel awfully traumatized and violated.

Have you sought counseling?
    Cheese, I felt pretty good about it until I read your post. I was planning on going to go back tomorrow.
    For as the lightning comes from the east and flashes to the west, so also will the coming of the son of man be. Mathew 24:27

NRA Member

I warned all my friends,now theres a long line at the store,It's taking over an hour to get mugged now
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Quote Originally Posted by varob View Post
    I'm glad I live in the South
    +1
    Don't Knock The HU$TLE! When all else fails, I have a HU$TLER's Ambition! When the economy goes to crap, I will maintain and u wont! The hunger I have to survive, and your inability to handle the struggles we have ahead is what seperates you & I!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links