Don't buy cheap pants

This is a discussion on Don't buy cheap pants within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Bought a pair of pants a few weeks ago. I went to put them on this morning and, dang, they must have really shrunk because ...

Thread: Don't buy cheap pants

VIP Member Array ExactlyMyPoint's Avatar

Don't buy cheap pants

Bought a pair of pants a few weeks ago. I went to put them on this morning and, dang, they must have really shrunk because they do not fit any more.
    Preparing for the Zombie Apocalypse or Rapture....whichever comes first.

2. Remove Ads

So, you bought them BEFORE Thanksgiving, and now a week AFTER Thanksgiving they don't fit?

lol, sounds about right!

BTW - My kids really like your avatar!
    "In America, freedom and justice have always come from the ballot box, the jury box, and when that fails, the cartridge box."
    -- Steve Symms, US Senator from Idaho, 1990

Senior Member Array stanislaskasava's Avatar
    I think my washer and dryer are defective because both my pants and shirts have shrunk recently.

It's a conspiracy by the fashion industry. They are actually making them smaller than they used to, when I was younger. They will tell you they are not. They lie.
    He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose. - Jim Elliott

The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it.
    Albert Einstein

I just bought 2 pairs of tactical pants from LA Police supply online size 34x32,then I remembered I wear 36x32,they said too late to change the order
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

I hate buying jeans. I bought a pair of really cheap($9) jeans to weld in. Well, bad idea, I caught fire, and burned one leg all the way off. Never again.
    God Bless America!!

Quote Originally Posted by Derrin33 View Post
    I hate buying jeans. I bought a pair of really cheap($9) jeans to weld in. Well, bad idea, I caught fire, and burned one leg all the way off. Never again.
    Coulda been worse about 25 years ago I had a friend was welding and caught his pant fringes on fire,no biggie he just swatted them with his glove til they went out,this time a new kid grabbed a bucket of water and threw it on him to extinguish the fire,it wasn't water it was solvent,he was burned over 50% of his body
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Links