Not always necessary to fire!

This is a discussion on Not always necessary to fire! within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Enjoy! ~DA~ ************************************************** ** AN ACTUAL CRAIG'S LIST PERSONALS AD To the Guy Who Tried to Mug Me in Downtown Savannah night before last. Date: ...

Thread: Not always necessary to fire!

Not always necessary to fire!

Enjoy!
    ~DA~

AN ACTUAL CRAIG'S LIST PERSONALS AD

To the Guy Who Tried to Mug Me in Downtown Savannah night before last.

Date: 2009-05-27, 1:43 a.m. E.S.T.

I was the guy wearing the black Burberry jacket that you demanded that I hand over, shortly after you pulled the knife on me and my girlfriend, threatening our lives. You also asked for my girlfriend's purse and earrings. I can only hope that you somehow come across this rather important message.

First, I'd like to apologize for your embarrassment; I didn't expect you to actually crap in your pants when I drew my pistol after you took my jacket. The evening was not that cold, and I was wearing the jacket for a reason. My girlfriend had just bought me that Kimber Model 1911 .45 ACP pistol for my birthday, and we had picked up a shoulder holster for it that very evening. Obviously you agree that it is a very intimidating weapon when pointed at your head ... isn't it?!

I know it probably wasn't fun walking back to wherever you'd come from with that brown sludge in your pants. I'm sure it was even worse walking bare-footed since I made you leave your shoes, cell phone, and wallet with me. [That prevented you from calling or running to your buddies to come help mug us again].

After I called your mother or "Momma" as you had her listed in your cell, I explained the entire episode of what you'd done. Then I went and filled up my gas tank as well as those of four other people in the gas station, -- on your credit card. The guy with the big motor home took 150 gallons and was extremely grateful!

I gave your shoes to a homeless guy outside Vinnie Van Go Go's, along with all the cash in your wallet. [That made his day!]

I then threw your wallet into the big pink "pimp mobile" that was parked at the curb .... after I broke the windshield and side window and keyed the entire driver's side of the car.

Later, I called a bunch of phone sex numbers from your cell phone. Ma Bell just now shut down the line, although I only used the phone for a little over a day now, so what 's going on with that? Earlier, I managed to get in twothreatening phone calls to the DA's office and one to the FBI, while mentioning President Obama as my possible target.

The FBI guy seemed really intense and we had a nice long chat (I guess while he traced your number etc.).

In a way, perhaps I should apologize for not killing you ... but I feel
    this type of retribution is a far more appropriate punishment for your
    threatened crime. I wish you well as you try to sort through some of
    these rather immediate pressing issues, and can only hope that you have the opportunity to reflect upon, and perhaps reconsider, the career path you've chosen to pursue in life. Remember, next time you might not be so lucky. Have a good day!

Thoughtfully yours,

Alex
    Manicures: $40
    Pedicures: $60
    Range time + ammo: $50
    Quality mother/daughter time: PRICELESS

2. Remove Ads

this one has floated around a number of times.....

Fake....

Next time try Snopes....

snopes.com: Letter to Mugger

and IF it was true

The guy committed several major crimes and fraud, including possible federal telephone fraud.
    The People Think the Constitution Protects Their Rights;
    Government See IT as an Obstacle to be Over-come.

VIP Member
    Been posted numerous times, it was a fake the first time and still is.

Guys... he did post it in the "HUMOR " section.... so he posted it in the right place and was obviously meant as such. It still is a "creative" write-up and approach, even if suggested in jest.

still funny
    If I gave a crap about what you think about my guns.....it was early this morning and I already flushed it!

Yea this has been thrown around like a ball at the Y. But you have to admit, it would be funny as hell to see the muggers reaction reading that letter or go to visit his momma...
    ~Steve
    BETTER TO BE TRIED BY 12 THAN CARRIED BY 6
    Hesitation kills faster than a bullet.
    If your head is up your *$$ you are unaware of danger. You are in the perfect position to kiss it goodbye.
    Open Carry LAW for Pennsylvania
    http://www.thecrimsonpirate.com/rtkb...pdate_2009.pdf

Oops...

...sorry for the repost, this was the first I'd seen it and just thought it was funny.
    Manicures: $40
    Pedicures: $60
    Range time + ammo: $50
    Quality mother/daughter time: PRICELESS

I buy and sell alot on Craigslist,, I try not to meet sellers after dark,, I always try to take someone with me, And that is why I CC, All the time,, Never know when someone will set you up on a Car Buy, And you bring CASH,, And they try to rob or kill you for the CASH, Yes people don't deal with checks on used cars,, Even if i am selling I try not to bring them to my house, Oh and I am still Carrying!! Two weeks ago in Springfield,, People went to look at a Car the "sellers" took their $1000.00 at gunpoint. So use some SA when buy or selling,, Have a Great Day!!
    Last edited by tradermike69; December 7th, 2009 at 01:25 PM. Reason: missspell

Links