I'm still here.

This is a discussion on I'm still here. within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; I havn't been around in awhile. It's been tough around here latly. As some of you might remember I lost my job about this time ...

Thread: I'm still here.

I'm still here.

I havn't been around in awhile. It's been tough around here latly. As some of you might remember I lost my job about this time last year. Well, since Jan of this year I've had three jobs, laid off all three times due to cutbacks. The economy around here sticks. Bills are getting paid, but it's by the skin of my teeth. I couldn't buy my wife a birthday gift, Christmas isn't looking any better. It's been rough, but I have faith. I've been absent, but back now. Hopefully things will look better.
    God Bless America!!

2. Remove Ads

Glad your back. I hope things start looking up for you!
    Don't do things you don't want to explain to the Paramedics!

Stupidity should be painful.

Hang in there..........
    "Just getting a concealed carry permit means you haven't commited a crime yet. CCP holders commit crimes." Daniel Vice, senior attorney for the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence, quoted on Fox & Friends, 8 Jul, 2008

(Sometimes) "a fight avioded is a fight won." ... claude clay

Distinguished Member Array Arko's Avatar
    I hear you man. I couldn't do for my wife's BD or our anniversary this year. Things are looking up now, thankfully so she'll have a Christmas gift.

DC members have had some good news on the job front lately. Hopefully things will pick up for you soon brother!
    "Don't Tread on Me"

Quote Originally Posted by Derrin33 View Post
    I havn't been around in awhile. It's been tough around here latly. As some of you might remember I lost my job about this time last year. Well, since Jan of this year I've had three jobs, laid off all three times due to cutbacks. The economy around here sticks. Bills are getting paid, but it's by the skin of my teeth. I couldn't buy my wife a birthday gift, Christmas isn't looking any better. It's been rough, but I have faith. I've been absent, but back now. Hopefully things will look better.
    Sorry to hear of your troubles. Keep up the fight and just be thankful for what you do have-each other among other things, Good luck finding a job.

Joker1
    NRA Life Member

With great power comes great responsibility.-Stan Lee

Links