People SUCK!

This is a discussion on People SUCK! within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Really? I mean really? Is whatever you manage to steal from breaking into folks trucks in the middle of the night really worth freezing your ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: People SUCK!

People SUCK!

Really? I mean really? Is whatever you manage to steal from breaking into folks trucks in the middle of the night really worth freezing your jewels off for in 20 degree weather at 3am? Like Bill Engvall says, "Some people should just have to wear a sign that says I'm Stupid".

In case you missed it amongst the sarcasm, yes some flea-ridden poobag went pillaging through various vehicles in the neighborhood last night...my 4 Runner included!

All I can say is that it's probably a good thing they didn't wake me or the dog up. I don't have the money to be dealing with a defense lawyer right now.
    "My God David, We're a Civilized society."

"Sure, As long as the machines are workin' and you can call 911. But you take those things away, you throw people in the dark, and you scare the **** out of them; no more rules...You'll see how primitive they can get."
    -The Mist (2007)

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by packinnova View Post
    Really? I mean really? Is whatever you manage to steal from breaking into folks trucks in the middle of the night really worth freezing your jewels off for in 20 degree weather at 3am? Like Bill Engvall says, "Some people should just have to wear a sign that says I'm Stupid".

In case you missed it amongst the sarcasm, yes some flea-ridden poobag went pillaging through various vehicles in the neighborhood last night...my 4 Runner included!

All I can say is that it's probably a good thing they didn't wake me or the dog up. I don't have the money to be dealing with a defense lawyer right now.
    I hear you! Remember though, criminals are not criminals because they are smart. Sorry to hear about your situation. I hope they froze off something real important!
    "Mind own business"
    "Always cut cards"

How did they break in? It's even worse when you have to replace a window!
    Exodus 22:2 "If a thief is caught breaking in and is struck so that he dies, the defender is not guilty of bloodshed"

That sucks but I wouldn't categorize scum as "people"

Hope they didn't cause you to much damage!
    “Put your pain in a box. Lock it down. No man is stronger than one who can harness his emotions.” -Act of Valor

Administrator

I feel your pain.

These Two Geniuses Got My Drivers Side Mirror A While Back

And I am saving that broken mirror.
    And just when they think they are all done serving their time...I am going to put ketchup and mustard on that mirror and then I'm going to go "eeeney meeney miney moe" on two Brothers and one or the other of them is going to eat that mirror.

ROSS TOWNSHIP, Pa. -- Two Bellevue brothers accused of vandalizing more than 150 cars in northern Pittsburgh suburbs had their bail amounts reduced and some charges lessened on Wednesday.

Matthew Snyder, 25, and Scott Snyder, 24, were arraigned on November 18 for a round of charges, including criminal mischief and conspiracy.

Police said the Snyders damaged at least 70 vehicles in West View, with others being vandalized in Ross Township, Avalon, Ben Avon and Bellevue.

Bond for each of the brothers was set at $25,000 straight cash, with the requirement that each man must be monitored with an ankle bracelet if they post bond.

The Snyders' felony charges were withdrawn on Wednesday. Instead, they were charged with dozens of misdemeanor counts combined in West View and Ross Township. Another hearing on those charges is scheduled for Dec. 30.

Mathew Snyder and Scott Snyder were also sentenced to five days in jail for public drunkenness and will start serving that time immediately.

In addition, Mathew Snyder was sentenced to 90 days in jail for animal cruelty for kicking his mother's dog and will start serving that time on Dec. 30. He said the dog constantly attacks him at his mother's command and he was just defending himself.

The vandalism spree racked up a bill that police estimate to be at least $50,000 in damages.

"They were just down from the scene. They were still in the area. It's likely the incidents would have increased had we not stopped them," said Ross Township Police Sgt. Ben Dripps.

Ross Township Police Lt. Gary Water told WTAE Channel 4 Action News that the brothers had been drinking the night before the vandalism spree.

Police found the brothers driving a white SUV. Shards of glass remained inside and outside the vehicle.

Some dirt bag stole a G27, a Core Tex jacket some CD's and a few other things out of my car about 9 years ago.

It was the only time in my life were I was angry enough to kill someone.
    Don't believe what you hear and only half of what you see!
    -Tony Soprano

Quote Originally Posted by varob View Post
    Some dirt bag stole a G27, a Core Tex jacket some CD's and a few other things out of my car about 9 years ago.

It was the only time in my life were I was angry enough to kill someone.
    I can see leaving a few CDs in a truck and even a coat, but a gun?
    The People Think the Constitution Protects Their Rights;
    Government See IT as an Obstacle to be Over-come.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Macklin View Post
    I can see leaving a few CDs in a truck and even a coat, but a gun?
    Depends on where you're located. What do you do when you carry and you have to go into a Fed building? Car is about the only option. Thankfully there's options like COM safes for that now.

"Sure, As long as the machines are workin' and you can call 911. But you take those things away, you throw people in the dark, and you scare the **** out of them; no more rules...You'll see how primitive they can get."
    -The Mist (2007)

I feel your anger, I had my Jeep broken onto some thirty years ago. They caught the little pukes who did it and it was kids I went to school with. It was one of many of their brushes with crime and the law.

Years later another puke broke into my car and took my briefcase which turned out to be someone I knew also.

There will always be plenty of dirtbags who will relieve you of your property given the opportunity.
    For as the lightning comes from the east and flashes to the west, so also will the coming of the son of man be. Mathew 24:27

NRA Member

If you want to have your guns stolen just leave them in the car or truck overnight.

VIP Member
    Police said the Snyders damaged at least 70 vehicles in West View, with others being vandalized in Ross Township, Avalon, Ben Avon and Bellevue.

Bond for each of the brothers was set at $25,000 straight cash, with the requirement that each man must be monitored with an ankle bracelet if they post bond.

The Snyders' felony charges were withdrawn on Wednesday. Instead, they were charged with dozens of misdemeanor counts combined in West View and Ross Township. Another hearing on those charges is scheduled for Dec. 30.

Mathew Snyder and Scott Snyder were also sentenced to five days in jail for public drunkenness and will start serving that time immediately.

In addition, Mathew Snyder was sentenced to 90 days in jail for animal cruelty for kicking his mother's dog and will start serving that time on Dec. 30. He said the dog constantly attacks him at his mother's command and he was just defending himself.

The vandalism spree racked up a bill that police estimate to be at least $50,000 in damages.
    Anytime criminals are caught for vandalism they should make full restitution for all damages and repairs needed.
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."

An interesting update on this one...
    Apparently tools and electronics etc... were not the only things taken. It seems these fools hit at least half the neighborhood in one night and they also managed to get firearms from an LEO's vehicle.

-The Mist (2007)

Sorry to hear about this incident. Seems the more the economy goes down hill the more desperate (and stupid) people are willing to take chances.
    Stay Safe,
    Kevin

CSSDSD Instructor
    ASP Instructor
    ACCJT Certified LEO DT Instructor
    NRA Instructor

It is a shame when the dirtbags do so much damage, but are not held accountable by the courts.
    Maybe when they get done with their short sentences, a few boys from the neighborhood might throw them a 'party'.
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Sorry to hear the bad news man. I hate a thief big time.

I have to stay on my wife all the time about putting her car away in the garage at night, as to avoid the dirtbags that come out to pillage. I would hate to kill some idiot for stealing that has no violent intent towards me, or my family, but man I'd like rock salt his butt all day long. Some self satisfaction and no attorney fees.

GBK
    "He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one." – Luke 22:36

"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so." – Thomas Jefferson

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links