One expensive bottle of Coke...

One expensive bottle of Coke...

This is a discussion on One expensive bottle of Coke... within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; When I was in Korea N Hong Kong I bought a few collectable cokes to bring back to sell n was checking on E bay ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: One expensive bottle of Coke...

Exclamation One expensive bottle of Coke...

When I was in Korea N Hong Kong I bought a few collectable cokes to bring back to sell n was checking on E bay to see what the stuff was going for and found this.... hold on to your hats folks but this has to top the scales as one of the most expensive bottles of Coke I have ever seen $5,000,000.00 for a Coke bidding closes in 5 days so if you want it better hurry.....

On a side note, the Coke in Korea and Hong Kong are old formula, they taste like the pop I had and remember from 40 years ago, yeah I think they still use cane sugar....
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century

I'm calling shenanigans on that one. There's something about that auction that smell a little suspicious to me. Too easy for someone to pop the cap and put that in, then re-cap. Voilà expensive coke. Have to see if someone is dumb enough to actually bid.

Gee. No bids so far.

Mexican Coke still uses cane sugar.
    My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
    - Thomas Jefferson

wouldn't coca cola have dissolved that foreign body by now. I mean it's 13 years old....I call BS
    If I gave a crap about what you think about my guns.....it was early this morning and I already flushed it!

VIP Member
    I'll have to look around here and find it, but I have a coke bottle that has a syringe inside, it looks like the type that a diabetic would use to take insulin.

This is absolutely real and untampered with; so let's see, the eBay one is offered at 5 million, I'm easy to get along with and I'll take 4 million for mine.
    Turn the election's in 2014 to a "2A Revolution". It will serve as a 1994 refresher not to "infringe" on our Second Amendment. We know who they are now.........SEND 'EM HOME. Our success in this will be proportional to how hard we work to make it happen.

Quote Originally Posted by ppkheat View Post
    I'll have to look around here and find it, but I have a coke bottle that has a syringe inside, it looks like the type that a diabetic would use to take insulin.

This is absolutely real and untampered with; so let's see, the eBay one is offered at 5 million, I'm easy to get along with and I'll take 4 million for mine.
    That's a classic......
    "He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one." – Luke 22:36

"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so." – Thomas Jefferson

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chenemf View Post
    Gee. No bids so far.

I was always curious as to what they cut it with, thanks for the info!

Man this guy takes PayPal? does he realize what fees are on$5,000,000.00? Paypal will make a killin!!

Quote Originally Posted by chenemf View Post
    Gee. No bids so far.

I think you meant to say Mexican Coke LOOKS like sugar and is also in plastic bags too....Oh you mean soda pop. My Bad.....
    Friends don't let friends be MALL NINJAS.

I am just as nice as anyone lets me be and can be just as mean as anyone makes me. - Quoted from Terryger, New member to our forum.

The item is in Malaysia. I think it's being sold by the same guy that says he has a $10,000,000 inheritance for me. All I have to do is send him my banking numbers...
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch; Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote."
    -- Benjamin Franklin

Lead Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by JonInNY View Post
    The item is in Malaysia. I think it's being sold be the same guy that says he has a $10,000,000 inheritance for me. All I have to do is send him my banking numbers...
    Then you're set! Tell him to take the send you the Coke, and take the funds out of your inheritance!!
    Rick

EOD - Initial success or total failure

VIP Member
    Does that price include the deposit on the bottle??
    CCW permit holder for Idaho, Utah, Pennsylvania, Maine and New Hampshire. I can carry in your country but not my own.

I bought some in China and could not return with anything but the bottle.... TSA required me to empty them. UGH.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Eagleks View Post
    I bought some in China and could not return with anything but the bottle.... TSA required me to empty them. UGH.
    next time put them in your checked baggage.... N I will have to try n find some of that Mexican coke, they have the small old style vending bottles at Sam's n I have heard they are better tasting too, either way when I drank my first one over there I hit Nirvana it was sooooooo good!!!

N their fountain pop!!! I was a 5 year old boy sitting next to my mother sitting on a red covered sipner stool with crome trim at the downtown Woolworth's 5 n dime drinking a coke out of a paper cup all over again!!!
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century

Don't need to go to China. Most Latin American countries still use sugar cane in their Coca Cola formulation.
    If handguns cause crime, mine are deffective - Ted Nugent

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links