DefensiveCarry Forum Has Great People

This is a discussion on DefensiveCarry Forum Has Great People within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; This is a great forum. I notice how the majority of people on this forum are very polite to each other. The discussions are almost ...

Thread: DefensiveCarry Forum Has Great People

This is a great forum. I notice how the majority of people on this forum are very polite to each other. The discussions are almost always friendly (at least 99%). I think this stems from the forum leadership.

Happy holidays to all at DefensiveCarry Forum!

Distinguished Member Array Arko's Avatar
    This IS a great forum, with great people. I only visit 2 regularly, this one and Tennessee Gun Owners.
    I just can't be bothered with juvenile trolling and flaming. There is very little of that here, and when it does flare, it's nipped in the bud quickly.
    "Don't Tread on Me"

I feel the same way. I stoped looking for any other sites after I found this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunday View Post
    This is a great forum. I notice how the majority of people on this forum are very polite to each other. The discussions are almost always friendly (at least 99%). I think this stems from the forum leadership.

Happy holidays to all at DefensiveCarry Forum!
    I resemble that remark!

Yes, you will find that 99% of the members of this forum are outstanding, knowledgeable, polite and considerate.

The other 1% know who you are!
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch; Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote."
    -- Benjamin Franklin

Any forum is only as well behaved as it's moderators, there are some stand up folks calling the shots (pun not intended!) here.

I like this forum because I believe that two heads are better than one and any advice is very appreciated.

Distinguished Member Array tiwee's Avatar
    DC where the men are packin, the women are comely, wise, and great shots, and the kids are somewhere else.

I'm honored. Thank you.
    Training means learning the rules. Experience means learning the exceptions.

I tend to be informative and helpful as possible. Sometimes I am smarmy and sarcastic, but it is meant in fun. Trust me, I can take the hits too. My elderly mother fell and broke her hip which has accelerated her dementia. Hopefully she can come back to live with us with enough rehab. My father broke his hip and died a month later. His incident was in 2006. I guess I am so smarmy because both my Parents do not remember me due to their dementia. I have spent the last ten years devoted to their care because I have no children and a loving wife. It saddens me that this has happened to them and I am powerless to solve it. So please, accept my thanks for your kind words, as I am a Forum member, and realize my stress sometimes shows in my posts.

Which is why i only use this forum
    Kimber Eclipse Target 2
    Glock 19 (3rd Gen)
    DiamondBack DB9
    Kahr PM9 (wife's edc)
    NRA Life Member

2nd Amend, don't forget you didn't FIND this site... Hahaha that's right, I'm a defensivecarry.com recruiter. And I agree, this really is a great forum.
    "The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." - Thomas Jefferson

NRA Member.

G17 CC of choice.

This thread is a credit to the Mods, they are the best around.
    If I gave a crap about what you think about my guns.....it was early this morning and I already flushed it!

Indeed, this is a great forum. In almost every discussion members are civil and respectful. I have obtained great information from this forum.

Links