I gotta say, this forum cares

This is a discussion on I gotta say, this forum cares within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; I'm sure this has been said, but I have to say it myself. I typically don't recognize when people have not posted for a while ...

Thread: I gotta say, this forum cares

I'm sure this has been said, but I have to say it myself. I typically don't recognize when people have not posted for a while until someone mentions it. That is my ADD and busy life that I let get in the way, but I'm glad others catch the ones who drop off and inquire about them.

It hit me really with the last few, starting with Retsup99's hiatus and then again when Capt. Crunch fell ill, that even though probably 95% of us will never meet each other there is still a level of care and concern for each other.
    "Don't hit a man if you can possibly avoid it; but if you do hit him, put him to sleep." - Theodore Roosevelt

-Paco
    http://www.shieldsd.net

I've noticed that too. After a while, you get to know the "regulars", and are concerned if they don't post after awhile. Glad everything is ok with you Paco!
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch; Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote."
    -- Benjamin Franklin

Links