Year 2029 BEWARE!
This is a discussion on Year 2029 BEWARE! within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; * Ozone created by electric cars now killing millions in the seventh largest country in the world, Mexifornia formally known as California.
* Spotted Owl ...
December 15th, 2009 09:10 PM
Year 2029 BEWARE!
* Ozone created by electric cars now killing millions in the seventh largest country in the world, Mexifornia formally known as California.
* Spotted Owl plague threatens northwestern United States crops and livestock.
* Baby conceived naturally . . . scientists stumped.
* Couple petitions court to reinstate heterosexual marriage.
* Last remaining Fundamentalist Muslim dies in the American Territory of the Middle East (formerly known as Iran, Afghanistan, Syria and Lebanon).
* Iran still closed off; physicists estimate it will take at least 10 more years before radioactivity decreases to safe levels.
* France pleads for global help after being over taken by Jamaica.
* Castro finally dies at age 112; Cuban cigars can now be imported legally, but President Chelsea Clinton has banned all smoking.
* George Z. Bush says he will run for President in 2036.
* Postal Service raises price of first class stamp to $17.89 and reduces mail delivery to Wednesdays only.
* 85-year, $75.8 billion study: Diet and Exercise are the keys to weight loss.
* Average weight of Americans drops to 250 lbs.
* Japanese scientists have created a camera with such a fast shutter speed, they now can photograph a woman with her mouth shut.
* Massachusetts executes last remaining conservative.
* Supreme Court rules punishment of criminals violates their civil rights.
* Average height of NBA players now nine feet, seven inches.
* New federal law requires that all nail clippers, screwdrivers, fly swatters and rolled-up newspapers must be registered by January 2036.
* Congress authorizes direct deposit of formerly illegal political contributions to campaign accounts.
* IRS sets lowest tax rate at 75 percent.
And last but certainly not the least... (I love it)..
* Florida voters still don't know how to use a voting machine.
"I would rather be Judged by 12, Than to be Carried by 6"
December 15th, 2009 09:18 PM
December 15th, 2009 09:41 PM
I agree with Rottkeeper that one was a Dandy!!!!
Most people go through life wondering if they made a difference. Marines don't have that problem! Ronald Reagan
December 16th, 2009 06:38 AM
Their all good
USN 78-82/USAF 82-93 Medically Retired
Desert Shield/Desert Storm
DAV Life Member
NRA Life Member
December 16th, 2009 07:25 AM
December 16th, 2009 09:10 AM
BETTER TO BE TRIED BY 12 THAN CARRIED BY 6
Hesitation kills faster than a bullet.
If your head is up your *$$ you are unaware of danger. You are in the perfect position to kiss it goodbye.
Open Carry LAW for Pennsylvania
December 16th, 2009 09:14 AM
Glock 27,Hi-Point .380, S&W 3913, RIA 5" Tactical
"Government is not the solution to our problems; government is the problem." - President Ronald Reagan
December 16th, 2009 09:58 AM
December 16th, 2009 10:06 AM
My hope is for a better world by 2029!!
I want and will work for a world where my grand children can have a good life!!!
NOT LIVING IN FEAR, JUST READY!!!
I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness,
nor the arrow for its swiftness,
nor the warrior for his glory.
I love only that which they defend.
December 16th, 2009 10:57 AM
According to the Aztec calendar, the world ends on December 21, 2012.
Hoping for 2029 seems a bit far feched!
"A Smith & Wesson always beats 4 aces!"
The Man Prayer. "Im a man, I can change, if I have to.....I guess!" ~ Red Green
December 16th, 2009 09:50 PM
Hell, I'd be 68 that year! Can't go there!
"A free people ought to be armed." - George Washington
By JonInNY in forum In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
Last Post: December 24th, 2010, 05:48 PM
By ctsketch in forum In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
Last Post: July 20th, 2010, 01:43 PM
By deadeye72 in forum In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
Last Post: May 5th, 2008, 01:39 AM
By Bumper in forum Off Topic & Humor Discussion
Last Post: March 5th, 2008, 05:07 PM
By peacefuljeffrey in forum Off Topic & Humor Discussion
Last Post: August 9th, 2007, 01:31 PM