Happy Secular Non-Denominational Winter-Solstice-Theme Days

This is a discussion on Happy Secular Non-Denominational Winter-Solstice-Theme Days within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Happy Secular Non-Denominational Winter-Solstice-Theme Days "Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Happy Secular Non-Denominational Winter-Solstice-Theme Days

Administrator

Wink Happy Secular Non-Denominational Winter-Solstice-Theme Days

"Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all.

I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2009, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make The world great. Not to imply that our world is necessarily greater than any other world nor the only world in the Milky Way or indeed any other galaxy.

Also, this wish is made without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the ‘wishee’.

By accepting these greetings, you are accepting the aforementioned terms as stated. This greeting is not subject to clarification or withdrawal. It is freely transferable with no alteration to the original greeting. It implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for herself/himself/others, and is void where prohibited by law and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wisher.

This wish is warranted to perform as expected within the usual application of good tidings for a period of one year or until the issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting, whichever comes first, and warranty is limited to replacement of this wish or issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wisher."

QKShooter

2. Remove Ads

Merry Christmas to you too.

That's a mouthful to say Merry Christmas but right back at ya.
    For as the lightning comes from the east and flashes to the west, so also will the coming of the son of man be. Mathew 24:27

NRA Member

"Don't hit a man if you can possibly avoid it; but if you do hit him, put him to sleep." - Theodore Roosevelt

-Paco
    http://www.shieldsd.net

kpw
    I'm betting that would still offend someone, somewhere, somehow.
    "In a republic this rule ought to be observed: that the majority should not have the predominant power." -
    -- Marcus Tullius Cicero

I would be offended but that takes to much effort. Right back at all of you.

I don't care if this offends anybody

MERRY CHRISTMAS

I don't really care if your specific religious rituals are successful or unsuccessful, but hope you enjoy the season anyway, and get over whatever is making you feel so insecure.
    Cheers,
    Rod
    "We're paratroopers. We're supposed to be surrounded!" Dick Winters

Shalom!

Quote Originally Posted by RebelRabbi View Post
    Shalom!
    Baruch atah Adonai Eluheinu melech ha'olam, b'rei pre ha firearm.

You had me at Adonai ! LOL

I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2009
    My recognition will be personally fulfilling. Though, I'm gonna have a hard time getting anyone to help make my recognition of it fiscally successful. Since the bar's stocked, it'll be fairly medically uncomplicated, though.

My clocks are telling me it's the onset of 2010, though. Have I been so "medically" uncomplicated that I missed something, this year? Well, whatever. Here's to the (early) recognition ... happy new year. Cheers!
    Your best weapon is your brain. Don't leave home without it.
    Thoughts: Justifiable self defense (A.O.J.).
    Explain: How does disarming victims reduce the number of victims?
    Reason over Force: The Gun is Civilization (Marko Kloos).
    NRA, GOA, OFF, ACLDN.

Quote Originally Posted by ak56 View Post
    I don't care if this offends anybody

MERRY CHRISTMAS

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by QKShooter View Post

"Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all.

I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2009, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make The world great. Not to imply that our world is necessarily greater than any other world nor the only world in the Milky Way or indeed any other galaxy.

Also, this wish is made without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the ‘wishee’.

By accepting these greetings, you are accepting the aforementioned terms as stated. This greeting is not subject to clarification or withdrawal. It is freely transferable with no alteration to the original greeting. It implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for herself/himself/others, and is void where prohibited by law and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wisher.

This wish is warranted to perform as expected within the usual application of good tidings for a period of one year or until the issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting, whichever comes first, and warranty is limited to replacement of this wish or issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wisher."

QKShooter
    Merry Christmas to you sir!

Quote Originally Posted by QKShooter View Post

QKShooter
    Now that's funny....I may have to borrow this.

MERRY CHRISTMAS to all!!!!!!!!!!!
    Know Guns, Know Safety, Know Peace.
    No Guns, No Safety, No Peace.

Guns are like sex and air...its no big deal until YOU can't get any.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links