What a wife!!!!!

This is a discussion on What a wife!!!!! within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; I read the posts from members whose wives don't like guns, or don't like them carrying, etc. My wife has no problem with my owning ...

Thread: What a wife!!!!!

Distinguished Member Array Squawker's Avatar

What a wife!!!!!

I read the posts from members whose wives don't like guns, or don't like them carrying, etc. My wife has no problem with my owning guns, carrying them, or anything else. Since we returned to Vegas in 2005, she's gone in half on my Beretta 92FS for my birthday, half of my AR 15 for the next birthday, a Ruger 10-22 for Christmas, and last year she gave me an AK47. We went to the gun store today to get my Christmas present. She would prefer a surprise, but they demand that I be there since it will be mine, and they run the background check on me, and I sign the papers. So today, my Christmas present is a Springfield Armory XDm9! I won't get it until Christmas day, but it did come home with us. What a wife!
    "We are the people our parents warned us about!" J. Buffett

2. Remove Ads

My wife got an HD shotgun for Christmas. I think she will let me borrow it if I ask nicely. Just need a dedicated light to finish it off. She's excited. I put pics in the shotgun section. She is eying my G19 too. It may get some company before long. My wife is being slowly pulled into the gun hobby. This might get expensive though.

My wife shoot better than me and enjoys shooting.

We both have our CHL and carry all the time.

We work as a team when out and about.

She has my back and I have her's.

A team is harder to take down than just one.

There was a time when I thought and practiced being the primary protector, now we work together at SA and defense and we are much stronger for it.
    NOT LIVING IN FEAR, JUST READY!!!
    I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness,
    nor the arrow for its swiftness,
    nor the warrior for his glory.
    I love only that which they defend.
    -J.R.R. Tolkien

Wish I could get my wife to come shooting with me more often. She says she wants a taser cause you don't need a cc license for it. I'll bet finding a holster would be tougher than taking the class and getting the license for a real weapon.
    The Second Amendment ...... Because crime SHOULD be a hazardous occupation.

If you want to piss off a conservative, lie to him.
    If you want to piss off a liberal, tell him the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Squawker View Post
    I read the posts from members whose wives don't like guns, or don't like them carrying, etc. My wife has no problem with my owning guns, carrying them, or anything else. Since we returned to Vegas in 2005, she's gone in half on my Beretta 92FS for my birthday, half of my AR 15 for the next birthday, a Ruger 10-22 for Christmas, and last year she gave me an AK47. We went to the gun store today to get my Christmas present. She would prefer a surprise, but they demand that I be there since it will be mine, and they run the background check on me, and I sign the papers. So today, my Christmas present is a Springfield Armory XDm9! I won't get it until Christmas day, but it did come home with us. What a wife!
    I'll trade wives with you, just kidding. My wife has bought me several guns in the past, so I better hang on to her.
    Have Gun Will Travel

Links