Out of the office??
This is a discussion on Out of the office?? within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Wouldn't it be fun to use one of these "Out of Office" email Replies?
1. I am currently away from my desk, beating my head ...
May 3rd, 2006 04:46 PM
Out of the office??
Wouldn't it be fun to use one of these "Out of Office" email Replies?
1. I am currently away from my desk, beating my head against the wall.
Your message will be replied to once I have reached a level of numbness
sufficient to cloud my vision to the point I am able to formulate an
appropriate response to your request.
2. I am currently out at a job interview and will reply to you if I
fail to get the position. Be prepared for my mood.
3. You are receiving this automatic notification because I am out of
the office. If I was in, chances are you wouldn't have received anything
4. I will be unable to delete all the unread, worthless emails you
send me until I return on April 1st. Please be patient and your Mail
will be deleted in the order it was received.
5. Thank you for your email. Your credit card has been charged $5.99
for the first ten words and $1.99 for each additional word in your
6. The e-mail server is unable to verify your server connection and is
unable to deliver this message. Please restart your computer and try
sending again. (The beauty of this one is that when you return, you can
see how many in-duh-viduals did this over and over).
7. Thank you for your message, which has been added to a queuing
system. You are currently in 352nd place, and can expect to receive a
reply in approximately 19 weeks.
8. I've run away to join a different circus.
9. Please type slower, my headache is severely disrupting my reading speed.
10. I will be out of the office for the next 2 weeks for medical
reasons. When I return, please refer to me as 'Marvin' instead of '
Chris - P95
NRA Certified Instructor & NRA Life Member.
"To own a gun and assume that you are armed
is like owning a piano and assuming that you are a musician!."
- a portal for 2A links, articles and some videos.
May 3rd, 2006 06:32 PM
May 3rd, 2006 06:44 PM
May 4th, 2006 07:22 AM
May 4th, 2006 09:05 AM
Most of my incoming seem to fall under #1.
EOD - Initial success or total failure
May 4th, 2006 09:36 AM
I love these. I'm trying to figure out how to incorporate them since I work for the county.
The only thing that stops bad guys with guns is good guys with guns. SgtD
May 4th, 2006 09:39 AM
Don't I wish I could sometimes!
By office in forum Off Topic & Humor Discussion
Last Post: March 29th, 2010, 09:45 AM
By FireAir7215 in forum Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions
Last Post: March 2nd, 2009, 12:51 PM
By Paymeister in forum Related Gear & Equipment
Last Post: January 22nd, 2009, 01:32 AM
By Deacon51 in forum Defensive Knives & Other Weapons
Last Post: September 9th, 2007, 07:35 PM