TranSiberian Orchestra

This is a discussion on TranSiberian Orchestra within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; If you have never been to see the T.S.O. its a show that I highly reccomend. Having seen most of the big hair bands in ...

Thread: TranSiberian Orchestra

Senior Moderator

TranSiberian Orchestra

If you have never been to see the T.S.O. its a show that I highly reccomend.

Having seen most of the big hair bands in the late 70's and early to mid 80's, I can say that this one put most of them to shame.

The light and laser show was second to none. The music was great and it was very entertaining. That was probably the fastest two hours of my life, and it was good music. The Christmas Presentation was good too.

I've heard about it for years and I always wanted to go. I will see it again. Its a delight for the senses. I've never seen a 3 dimensional laser display before this. It was awesome.

If it's in your area,do yourself a favor,take your wife and kids and go. Everyone needs to see it at least once.
    I would rather stand against the cannons of the wicked than against the prayers of the righteous.

AR. CHL Instr. 07/02 FFL
    Like custom guns and stuff? Check this out...
    http://bobbailey1959.wordpress.com/

2. Remove Ads

I really want to, their music is awesome. They come to or local arena every Novemebr, and I always have something come up, I am going next year, no matter what.
    Friends don't let friends be MALL NINJAS.

I am just as nice as anyone lets me be and can be just as mean as anyone makes me. - Quoted from Terryger, New member to our forum.

Saw them last year. Great show!!!
    U.S. Navy Veteran-NRA Member
    Taurus PT 845, PT 99 AF
    Ruger SR9
    1938 Mauser K98 8mm, 1917 DWM German Luger
    1952 M1 Garand
    Guns have only two enemies; rust and politicians.

Excellent shows and outstanding visuals. Saw it in Memphis last week......
    1942 M3 Autocar Half-track...M3A1 Diamond T Half-track...57mm Anti-Tank Cannon

NRA Endowment Member...President West TN Military Vehicle Collectors...MVPA Member

They are Awesome!!!
    "Without fear there can be no Courage!"

The wife and I love their music as well. Their Christmas stuff is pretty good. I don't see them making their way up here though. If they did I would for sure like to go.
    TheShadow:
    True but: Having embalming fluid in your system is gotta be worse

Links