December 26th, 2009 12:34 AM
Some excerpts from Famous Last Words
* What does this button do?
* It's probably just a rash.
* Are you sure the power is off?
* Yeah, I made the deciding vote on the jury, so what of it?
* The odds of that happening have to be a million to one!
* Pull the pin and count to what?
* Which wire was I supposed to cut?
* I wonder where the mother bear is.
* I've seen this done on TV.
* These are the good kind of mushrooms.
* I'll hold it and you light the fuse.
* Let it down slowly.
* Rat poison only kills rats.
* It's strong enough for both of us.
* This doesn't taste right.
* I can make this light before it changes.
* Nice doggie.
* I can do that with my eyes closed.
* I've done this before.
* Well, we've made it this far.
* That's odd.
* You wouldn't hit a guy with glasses on, would you?
* Don't be so superstitious.
* Now watch this.
And, from a friend at work,
* I talked to my girl friend about this, and she's cool with it.
December 26th, 2009 12:37 AM
December 26th, 2009 12:42 AM
Hold my beer and watch this.
When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
"Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."
December 26th, 2009 02:11 PM
*Look, no hands!
and my personal favorite...
* What could possibly go wrong?
Don't frisk me, I am the weapon.
Sig Sauer P239 DAK (9mm)
NRA Member & Pistol Instructor
December 26th, 2009 03:09 PM
"Don't worry, you won't get hurt".
December 26th, 2009 03:16 PM
And, there's the everlasting favorite of:
They can't possibly hit us from that far away.
December 26th, 2009 03:50 PM
Im from the goverment,and im here to help you...
It is pardonable to be defeated but never surprised.
2 Ruger alaskan .454s
December 26th, 2009 05:39 PM
In this house, anyone who says that is grounded for a week (and yes, that includes hubby!).
Originally Posted by Bunny
December 27th, 2009 12:34 AM
The one to be most afraid of.
December 27th, 2009 02:52 AM
"Come on, where is your sence of adventure?"
"Hold still, this will not hurt a bit."
"Now this will pinch a bit"
"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution, which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents." -1792, James Madison
There are always too many Democratic, Republican and never enough U.S. congressmen.
December 27th, 2009 10:52 AM
"I bet you can't do this"
Law Enforcement Armorer
Advice is seldom welcome; and those who want it the most always like it the least.
December 27th, 2009 11:48 AM
Hold my beer, I want to try something.....
HTC Thunderbolt....4G Lightning Speed
December 27th, 2009 01:17 PM
"We're just going to the store, you don't need to bring your handgun."
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon
Owning a handgun doesn't make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician.”
December 27th, 2009 01:19 PM
"nah...it aint loaded..."
I would rather stand against the cannons of the wicked than against the prayers of the righteous.
AR. CHL Instr. 07/02 FFL
Like custom guns and stuff? Check this out...
December 27th, 2009 02:13 PM
Infowars- Proving David Hannum right on a daily basis
By glockman10mm in forum Off Topic & Humor Discussion
Last Post: October 24th, 2010, 09:27 AM
By Rock and Glock in forum Off Topic & Humor Discussion
Last Post: December 12th, 2009, 12:14 AM
By Desk Jockey in forum Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions
Last Post: March 14th, 2008, 11:47 AM
By Miggy in forum Law Enforcement, Military & Homeland Security Discussion
Last Post: March 14th, 2008, 10:13 AM
By .45acp in forum Off Topic & Humor Discussion
Last Post: May 26th, 2006, 12:03 AM
Search tags for this page
excerpts of famous
Click on a term to search for related topics.
» DefensiveCarry Sponsors