Denv Int Air

This is a discussion on Denv Int Air within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; I know this is weird... Last time I was there, I seen murals on walls in the main "Grand Hall" area. Umm if you know ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Denv Int Air

Distinguished Member Array tangoseal's Avatar

Question Denv Int Air

I know this is weird...

Last time I was there, I seen murals on walls in the main "Grand Hall" area.

Umm if you know what I am talking about I was completely weird-ed out. There is some serious subliminal messages hidden in those paintings.

Images of war and death and new messianic figures etc... in an airport sitting on 35,000 acres of land. What in the name of "?" do you need that many acres for an airport?

The terminals are in the shape of swastika and there are numerous underground tunnels under the place ... just weird.

Could make an interesting discussion.
    "I believe that the right of the citizen to keep and bear arms must not be infringed if liberty in America is to survive." - Ronald Reagan

2. Remove Ads

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.

Jesse Ventura did a conspiracy show on this last week
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Well, I pulled out my flight charts to take a look. While there might be a slight similarity to a swastika, I think it's a stretch of the imagination to make that assesment.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch; Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote."
    -- Benjamin Franklin

Thats cool (because its intresting)

There are a lot of strange things out there that is worth looking into for a personal gain of information.
    When life gives you lemons, Open a lemonaid buisness.

On Conspiracy theory,they showed ongoing underground tunnels construction with no reason behind it
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Distinguished Member Array PastorPack's Avatar
    Cue the Twilight Zone music and get Rod Sterling in here quick.
    God is love (1 John 4:8)

Distinguished Member Array Bunny's Avatar
    Wow, freaky.
    Don't frisk me, I am the weapon.

Sig Sauer P239 DAK (9mm)
    NRA Member & Pistol Instructor

www.vanguardnc.com

For as the lightning comes from the east and flashes to the west, so also will the coming of the son of man be. Mathew 24:27

NRA Member

The wife and I saw Jesse Ventura's conspiracy theory show last week concerning this. We go to DIA several times a year and had never seen these murals or the gargoyle in a suitcase statue. We've decided next time we go, we'll get there a little earlier and actually walk around and try and find those murals. If anyone knows exactly where they're located, let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by Alf87 View Post
    The wife and I saw Jesse Ventura's conspiracy theory show last week concerning this. We go to DIA several times a year and had never seen these murals or the gargoyle in a suitcase statue. We've decided next time we go, we'll get there a little earlier and actually walk around and try and find those murals. If anyone knows exactly where they're located, let me know.
    I also fly out of DIA at least once or twice a year and have never seen them. But, who really looks at that stuff as you make your way through and airport.

According to the video, at least one of them has been painted over.
    Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.

Distinguished Member Array tiwee's Avatar
    Don't know anything about the operation of DIA, but that design is efficient. Land downwind of the terminal and depart on the runway upwind of the terminal. Short taxi distances. Minimizes fuel used on the ground. Sorry, no hidden swastika.
    Looking on Google Earth, those runways show some serious rubber build up. I wonder what the Mu meter readings show. Commercial runway friction coefficients must not be controlled as tightly as military runways.

Distinguished Member Array tangoseal's Avatar
    I must be the only human on earth that see a swastika.. probably just how its built but who knows...

Its definitly there... look again!
    "I believe that the right of the citizen to keep and bear arms must not be infringed if liberty in America is to survive." - Ronald Reagan

Exclamation Jessee Ventura? The Gov?

This fella! Tell me No!

Surely ya'll have seen the satellite image of Coronado Amphibious base in Cali right? if not here it is...

"I would rather be Judged by 12, Than to be Carried by 6"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links