Anyone in California, listen up!

This is a discussion on Anyone in California, listen up! within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Gubernatorial candidate Meg Whitman is ANTI_GUN, in her own words! Whitman said she supports abortion rights - including public funding for abortions - and believes ...

Thread: Anyone in California, listen up!

Anyone in California, listen up!

Gubernatorial candidate Meg Whitman is ANTI_GUN, in her own words!
    Whitman said she supports abortion rights - including public funding for abortions - and believes tough gun laws like assault weapon bans and handgun control are appropriate for California.
    Meg Whitman makes case on how she's different - SFGate
    “The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government.”

Patrick Henry
    Quote Originally Posted by UnklFungus
    If it is ok to disarm legal citizens to reduce crime, then doesn't it stand to disband the military to prevent war?

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member Array Squawker's Avatar
    Just another typical San Francisco liberal, with more money than sense. I always love the comments about needing the Assault Weapon ban to return. Hey, no problem, since that assault weapons aren't readily available the US. Unfortunately, these idiots call semiauto rifles, that LOOK like the "evil" assault weapons. And that's dangerous for us!
    "We are the people our parents warned us about!" J. Buffett

Whitman is trying to run on a "fiscal conservative" platform. She ain't makin' it IMO.

Not only does her delivery stink (poor cadence and dialog) but she seems to think that because she's an ex CEO of a lot of big companies she's "better" than the rest of us. Typical political attitude - I'm better than you so you should listen to me 'cuz I gots me sum muny an' you don't an' I say that we need to fix California by cutting spending and increasing taxes.

Meg Whitman is the absolutely LAST PERSON ON EARTH whom I would vote for in ANY political contest. She's an unqualified, unable lackwit.

Links