Pawn Stars (TV Prog)

This is a discussion on Pawn Stars (TV Prog) within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Just got the TV program Pawn Stars on UK TV and I have been looking hard but cannot see if they are "carrying" What do ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Pawn Stars (TV Prog)

Pawn Stars (TV Prog)

Just got the TV program Pawn Stars on UK TV and I have been looking hard but cannot see if they are "carrying"

What do you guys say???

Tint Bob (UK)

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member Array razor02097's Avatar
    More then likely...EVERY pawn shop I have ever heard of has at least 1 person packin.

I don't really like that show though.

I really like the show. I'm betting that as long as these guys have been in business in Vegas they are armed. Not Chumley though. He's too irresponsible.

You ever see the wads of money the old man counts behind his desk? I would be shocked if they all didn't carry. Everyone except Chumley. He would probably shoot himself in the butt.
    If you cannot stand behind our troops feel free to stand in front of them.

GOD BLESS AMERICA!

If you are authorized to carry a weapon, and you walk outside without it, just take a deep breath, and say this to yourself..."Baa."

They use chumley to test fire ancient guns,last night they had a double barrel flintlock sawed off shotgun with a spring loaded bayonet
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

VIP Member
    If you watch for the background shots, they have plain clothes security in the background. Keep your eyes open, you will see them.

Quote Originally Posted by ctr View Post
    If you watch for the background shots, they have plain clothes security in the background. Keep your eyes open, you will see them.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Only in America can you get a reality TV show based on a pawn shop.
    Man ,I'm missing the boat!
    What happened to the sitcom writers?
    Circa
    All in the family
    The Jeffersons
    Brady Bunch
    Sanford and Son
    Am I dating myself ?
    Oldpsufan likes this.

Yep, I have had the opportunity to meet Rick and Cory (The Old Man was missing somewhere). Great bunch of guys. I did see the security guys, only two though. And Rick does carry, he prints from time to time. I imagine that there are also weapons under the counter. Thats not an everyday pawn shop, they deal in more higher end stuff than most shops do. They still take some lower end stuff but not usually. That is where I bought my wifes engagement ring at.
    JoJoGunn likes this.

Distinguished Member Array BlueNinjaGo's Avatar
    There's an armed security officer by the door that sometimes shows on camera. Good show, but I think Chumlee acts dumber than he really is.

Quote Originally Posted by Avenger View Post
    Yep, I have had the opportunity to meet Rick and Cory (The Old Man was missing somewhere). Great bunch of guys. I did see the security guys, only two though. And Rick does carry, he prints from time to time. I imagine that there are also weapons under the counter. Thats not an everyday pawn shop, they deal in more higher end stuff than most shops do. They still take some lower end stuff but not usually. That is where I bought my wifes engagement ring at.
    Wow what power we have at our finger tips............I'm sitting on my sofa in Sussex 8.40pm (that's about 3000 miles away for any rednecks reading
    And I have a answer to my question and not only that someone who has not only bought something from the shop he met the owners....
    JoJoGunn likes this.

CC
    Love the show. My wife and I are looking to get down to Vegas soon and hope to have a look around.

I like the show, always a good looking bike. Liked the bagger (the red with pink flames) changed to that nice blue. (thought the guy was weird for having a bike like that for his "girlfriend"
    When life gives you lemons, Open a lemonaid buisness.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueNinjaGo View Post
    There's an armed security officer by the door that sometimes shows on camera. Good show, but I think Chumlee acts dumber than he really is.
    One would hope that Chumlee isn't really that dumb! I think the show is great and I watch it regularly.
    RETSUPT99 likes this.

PHB
    I would truly love to fire that flintlock on last nights show and what about the treasure can not believe he would have the resources to produce a quarter of a million
    good show.
    "Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom." -- President John F. Kennedy

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Links