Might Save your Relationship

This is a discussion on Might Save your Relationship within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Man dumped over embedded text messages WINNIPEG, Manitoba, Feb. 5 (UPI) -- Suggestive text messages embedded in a new cellphone cost a Winnipeg, Manitoba, man ...

Thread: Might Save your Relationship

Man dumped over embedded text messages

WINNIPEG, Manitoba, Feb. 5 (UPI) -- Suggestive text messages embedded in a new cellphone cost a Winnipeg, Manitoba, man his relationship when his girlfriend discovered them, officials said.

The 49-year-old man, who didn't want to be identified, told the Winnipeg Free Press his girlfriend of more than two years found the messages on the phone and a break-up fight ensued.

He said he didn't even know the Samsung Virgin Mobile phone was text-equipped, but the three messages that came with the phone cost him the relationship.

They included "Booty call," "Where u at," and "Be there soon," the newspaper said.

He said Virgin Mobile advised him to file a written complaint.

He also showed the messages to staff at the Future Shop store where he bought the cellphone.

"At first, we didn't believe him," said sales associate Mike Ford. "But when we looked at a couple of the same phones he bought, and found they all had the same messages ... we all felt horrible."
    When life gives you lemons, Open a lemonaid buisness.

That is awful! I can't help laughing though because although it doesn't include 'booty call' my phone has these so called quick texts as well. Apparently virgin mobile doesn't include them under a "quick text" option on the phone.

Poor guy, sucks that his girlfriend wouldn't listen/understand

Booty call. What type of lady would show up when she recieved a booty call txt.
    Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around laws. Plato

I know a few, but never tried it. Not the kind of girls I wanted around.
    When life gives you lemons, Open a lemonaid buisness.

Mic
    Maybe it's for the better, if this guy's GF would leave over something like this, what is she capable of doing if something really pissed her off???
    Timid people sleep peacefully at night because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Molôn Labé!

Quote Originally Posted by Stevew View Post
    My kind of Girls

One who was use to street talk.
    oldogy
    Government is out of control
    "If gun laws in fact worked, the sponsors of this type of legislation should have no difficulty drawing upon long lists of examples of crime rates reduced by such legislation. That they cannot do so after a century and a half of trying -- " Sen Orrin G. Hatch

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mic View Post
    Maybe it's for the better, if this guy's GF would leave over something like this, what is she capable of doing if something really pissed her off???
    That was exactly my thought when I saw this. Also, if she was willing to leave after two years of "commitment" over something relatively silly like this, she really wasn't that committed and may have been looking for an excuse to leave anyway....
    If the public are bound to yield obedience to laws to which they cannot give their approbation, they are slaves to those who make such laws and enforce them.--Samuel Adams as Candidus, Boston Gazette 20 Jan. 1772

Veteran--USA FA
    NRA Benefactor Life
    Tennessee Firearms Association Life

The type with business cards in Vegas...
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Sponsored Links