Clever Scam - taking advantage of older men

This is a discussion on Clever Scam - taking advantage of older men within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Women often receive warnings about protecting themselves at the mall and in dark parking lots, etc. This is the first warning I have seen for ...

Thread: Clever Scam - taking advantage of older men

VIP Member

Clever Scam - taking advantage of older men

Women often receive warnings about protecting themselves at the mall and in dark parking lots, etc. This is the first warning I have seen for men. I wanted to pass it on in case you haven't heard about it.

A 'heads up' for those men who may be regular Lowe's or Home Depot customers. This one caught me by surprise.

Over the last month I became a victim of a clever scam while out shopping. Simply going out to get supplies has turned out to be quite traumatic. Don't be naive enough to think it couldn't happen to you or your friends.

Here's how the scam works:

Two seriously good-looking 20-something girls come over to your car as you are packing your shopping into the trunk. They both start wiping your windshield with a rag and Windex, with their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy T-shirts. It is impossible not to look. When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say 'No' and instead ask you for a ride to McDonalds.

You agree and they get into the back seat. On the way, they start undressing. Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and starts crawling all over you, while the other one steals your wallet. I had my wallet stolen June 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th, 17th, 20th, 24th, & 29th. Also July 1st & 4th, twice on the 8th, 16th, 23rd, 26th & 28th, three times last Monday and very likely again this upcoming weekend.

So tell your friends to be careful. What a horrible way to take advantage of older men. Warn your friends to be vigilant.

By the way -- Wal-Mart has wallets on sale for $2.99 each. I found cheaper ones for $1.99 at K- Mart and bought them out. Also, you never will get to eat at McDonalds. I've already lost 11 pounds just running back and forth to Lowe's and Home Depot.
    Ben

Cogito, ergo armatum sum. I think, therefore I am armed. (Don Mann, The Modern Day Gunslinger; the ultimate handgun training manual)

2. Remove Ads

Nice.

Lowes and HD in Israel?

I need to go to HD today, guess I oughta' keep my SA up, and take some protection......................

tic

p.s., Too bad the Meir Feinstein in your sig line, is not read and understood by another MAyor Feinstein!
    Extremism in the Defense of Liberty is No Vice--Moderation in the Pursuit of Justice is No Virtue. - Senator Barry Goldwater

I have that same joke the one thats not appropriate for the site. Real good one. lol Both Versions are funny)
    When life gives you lemons, Open a lemonaid buisness.

...actually, all things considered, like the last hundred dates, during which I usually paid for frustration and humiliation, that sounds sort of cheap and reasonable, fun in the long run. Hey, I don't whine about victimless crime.

Thats funny! I almost thought it was serious... Humor section!
    I am going to Home Depot TONIGHT!

Links