Gun broker.com

Gun broker.com

This is a discussion on Gun broker.com within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; I have been looking for a used pistol on GB.Com and noticed that very few of the listings have bids on them. The listing prices ...

Thread: Gun broker.com

Gun broker.com

I have been looking for a used pistol on GB.Com and noticed that very few of the listings have bids on them. The listing prices seem high to me even if I havent bought a gun in 25 years. Is there a better place to look? and how much do FFL folks charge to recieve a gun?

Auction arms is one sight,summit gun brokers sells used and new guns
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Senior Member Array PointnClick's Avatar
    Typical FFL fees run 20-30 bucks, depending on your locale...
    "Who is to say that I am not an instrument of karma? Indeed, who is to say that I am not the very hand of God himself, dispatched by the Almighty to smite the Philistines and hypocrites, to lay low the dishonest and corrupt, and to bust the jawbone of some jackass that so desperately deserves it?"

Figure about $50.00 more for shipping and transfer fees
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Unless you live way out in tumble-weed country, just stop by your local gun shops and pawn shops from time to time.

Its funny, I actually use GB.com as kinda like my "blue book" for firearms. I have bought and sold using what they were going for on that site. I shop it still. Their prices are also competitive with what we have on our shelves, minius the fees, shipping, etc. I think its fine.

VIP Member
    I think that the prices can be good if you're willing to wait around for a good deal. Tax and ffl/shipping fees to me are about a wash so if you like a gun on line buy it.
    It is surely true that you can lead a horse to water but you can't make them drink. Nor can you make them grateful for your efforts.

Links