It is cheaper and easier to type than to shoot!

This is a discussion on It is cheaper and easier to type than to shoot! within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Log off, and then check in to a good clinic...without your gun! lol...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: It is cheaper and easier to type than to shoot!

Log off, and then check in to a good clinic...without your gun! lol
    Jamie

2. Remove Ads

You know what an EXPERT is right?

An "EX" is a has-been and a "SPURT" is a drip under pressure.

VIP Member
    Some people think they are funnier than they really are. I think the OP is one of them.
    It is surely true that you can lead a horse to water but you can't make them drink. Nor can you make them grateful for your efforts.

What do you expect for free? It's my thread that I started and I am therefore the top dog/head honcho/CEO/CO and MFIC on TDY, by the way, at least today. Besides, I got me three brand-new gun magazines to read and study, unlike our Tiger Woods buddy, and have resisted going to yet another gun show, like ya know. Don'tcha just love those military metaphores, used by cyber-typers in cyber-wars?

Quote Originally Posted by Cold Warrior View Post
    It is cheaper and easier to type than to shoot! Easier to moan and whine online than to buy bullets and range time! This way it don't hurt to be an expert, based on what we read online and inside magazines, and see on TV and movie screens, if you know what I mean.
    I can't afford to get upset by the Internet or lose my temper or my mind online, with a few people who are not my imaginary friends or fans, especially while I have a loaded gun in my hand, because like I mean, I can't afford to buy no more monitor screens because I have shot a lot and I hate to replace them!
    What do you expect for free? It's my thread that I started and I am therefore the top dog/head honcho/CEO/CO and MFIC on TDY, by the way, at least today. Besides, I got me three brand-new gun magazines to read and study, unlike our Tiger Woods buddy, and have resisted going to yet another gun show, like ya know. Don'tcha just love those military metaphores, used by cyber-typers in cyber-wars?
    I'll bet the above is how people who make the national news in a bad way act, in the days leading to the main event.

It may be your thread and you may have started it but you did so in someone else's house.
    For as the lightning comes from the east and flashes to the west, so also will the coming of the son of man be. Mathew 24:27

NRA Member

I know It's Saturday but heck It's not even noon yet! If ya quit the morning booze you may find more cash available for ammo, range time or maybe a bullet proof monitor
    “Put your pain in a box. Lock it down. No man is stronger than one who can harness his emotions.” -Act of Valor

VIP Member
    Hey Sixto this guy is in your neighborhood. Go get him. Internet stupidity is a crime, right? Well it should be.
    It is surely true that you can lead a horse to water but you can't make them drink. Nor can you make them grateful for your efforts.

Mic
    Quote Originally Posted by dukalmighty View Post
    Famous last words,I'm an Expert,Hold my beer and watch this
    Timid people sleep peacefully at night because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Molôn Labé!

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by atctimmy View Post
    Hey Sixto this guy is in your neighborhood. Go get him. Internet stupidity is a crime, right? Well it should be.
    Close enough... if internet stupidity was a crime, I'd be busy 24/7. So, I'll just claim I have no jurisdiction here.

Oh wait. I guess I do.
    "Just blame Sixto"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links