So, Bumper

This is a discussion on So, Bumper within the Old Forum News, Feedback, Problems & Comments forums, part of the DefensiveCarry.com Forum Office category; Are you going to promote the board so it becomes one of the biggies or are you going to wait and let people just find ...

Thread: So, Bumper

CHPBill

So, Bumper

Are you going to promote the board so it becomes one of the biggies or are you going to wait and let people just find it? I have a fellow officer and friend that I sent the link to so you may see them joining soon.

I\'m not complaining, mind ya. It\'s sorta cozy :)

2. Remove Ads

DC Founder

Website Promotion

Yeah, Bill, I actually submitted to several search engines a couple of nights ago. I was really sorta waiting until there was some content built up and a few people had signed up. I appreciate those of you that have been posting, it lokks like several of you have been busy with the jokes and pictures.

Be patient with the forum, it will grow soon. Hell, we are already up to six members :op

CHPBill

Sounds Great

So we are we will one day be the oldtimers! :)

Bravo3
    I have noticed there have been a number of new members sign up in the last few weeks. I expect it takes a while for the membership to build up like the really big forums. I like it, though and believe it will one day be one of the \"big guys\".

DC Founder
    Yup, we are growing by leaps and.... well, we are growing. I am happy with the current trend.

Someone put something on the Highroad- that\'s how I found you. Seems that about 10 people came from there...

http://www.thehighroad.org/showthread.php?p=1410446#post1410446

DC Founder
    Thanks for providing that information, I was curious about what was happening. Looks like I might have to pay coma a promotional fee ;). He placed a link to us on SigForum, too!

also High Road

I also found it from a trip to The High Road earlier today. A link was posted there, i follwed... rest is history!

Pat in NH

DC Founder
    Welcome, Rocky!

Links