More Smilies Still Out - Page 2

More Smilies Still Out

This is a discussion on More Smilies Still Out within the Old Forum News, Feedback, Problems & Comments forums, part of the DefensiveCarry.com Forum Office category; Well, since IE sucks so badly, I have (once again) downloaded and installed FireFox. Appears to be improved somewhat since the last time I tried ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: More Smilies Still Out

DC Founder
    Well, since IE sucks so badly, I have (once again) downloaded and installed FireFox. Appears to be improved somewhat since the last time I tried it even though I wasn't excited about re-installing plugins for an hour. But, at least now I have access to all of the smilies again....
    Bumper
    Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde; Beware the anger of a patient man.

Lead Moderator
    I just checked it out in Safari (The Mac/Apple browser), and the only scary thing is that they came up so fast I thought something was wrong.

But there were "thousands" of smilies, and I discovered the one at the very bottom is the one Bumper expects to see at the end of all the Moderator traffic to him.......

Rick

EOD - Initial success or total failure

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bumper
    Well, since IE sucks so badly, I have (once again) downloaded and installed FireFox. Appears to be improved somewhat since the last time I tried it even though I wasn't excited about re-installing plugins for an hour. But, at least now I have access to all of the smilies again....
    The only thing I don't like about Firefox when used with CC is that it shifts the message box like the one I am using now to the right. I don't know why it does that, but Opera does it too.
    George

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe. Albert Einstein

DC Founder
    Quote Originally Posted by dr_cmg
    The only thing I don't like about Firefox when used with CC is that it shifts the message box like the one I am using now to the right. I don't know why it does that, but Opera does it too.
    Yup, does the same to me, George. Actually, Rick, either that one or this one will do..... :2Berserker:
    Bumper
    Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde; Beware the anger of a patient man.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links