Defensive Carry banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Homeland Security Discussion Category

892 views 7 replies 2 participants last post by  Bumper 
#1 ·
A new category was requested by Bravo3 and I implemented it. I had been thinking about it for awhile before his request and, because of the topical nature, decided it would probably be a popular area. I will, over the next few weeks, be looking over the structure of the site and deciding whether to keep some of the empty forums or deleting them until someone really wants to visit them. Let me know your thoughts......

#6 ·
Well, I am glad you guys thought it was a good idea. Being from Arizona, the border issues are a big topic and from a terrorist standpoint our loose borders are a BIG problem. I have been hearing more and more about mid east people coming through and there has been an increase in the incidense of violence, some of it by the Mexican military crossing the border to cause havoc. On several occasions they have assaulted our Border Patrol officers. I sense this issue will eventually explode into an issue that every American will hear about. It\'s the only area of George Bush\'s policy I just flat don\'t like. I want him to be tough on our borders and instead he is talking about amnesty and letting more in. In that area he has no clue.

And, hey, don\'t worry about getting the reputation of being a ******* on this issue, we all need to get more involved in securing our borders against illegal crossings of all kinds. It is, after all, the law of this country. We should enforce it....

#8 ·
Thanks, Greasy Gus. I won\'t back off my views on the border issues. I accept that some people don\'t feel as strongly as I do on my beliefs, but they are MY beliefs. One of these days I will post some of the stories I have run across being from Arizona. I\'m not sure the rest of the country hears about them.

And I will check out THR when I can get a new forum design squared away!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.