Symbology?

This is a discussion on Symbology? within the Old Forum News, Feedback, Problems & Comments forums, part of the DefensiveCarry.com Forum Office category; What is the signifigance of the small symbols at the bottom of the Name Block? In my case there is a symbol of what appears ...

Thread: Symbology?

Symbology?

What is the signifigance of the small symbols at the bottom of the Name Block? In my case there is a symbol of what appears to be a nut (Perhaps a character comment?) I also often see a triangle with an exclamation point in it. Thanx
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence in their behalf. - George Orwell

2. Remove Ads

The first one is a signal that should be green indicating that you are on-line and the triangle is for someone that wants to report your post as a bad post. Rest your mouse pointer over them and you will see a tip come up with what it is.
    One shot. One kill.

Primary Carry - Taurus PT-111 Mil Pro 9mm DAO with 12 + 1 in the pipe. Holstered in a Brigade OWB M2.

Secondary Weapon - Taurus PT1911 5" 45acp SA with 8+1. Holstered in a Kydex paddle.

VIP Member
    I believe they are forum tools...if you hold your mouse pointer over them, a description will pop up. The triangle/exclamation point is a "bad post" report notification...I'm not sure about the nut
    "I surrounded 'em"- Alvin York

"They're ain't many troubles that a man can't fix with seven hundred dollars and a thirty ought six"- Jeff Cooper

yep green dot shows you are on line and the red triangle is to report a post to the mods

I thought the "Nut" was solely mine, and self-explanatory..........

Links