This Needs To Be Said!

This is a discussion on This Needs To Be Said! within the Old Forum News, Feedback, Problems & Comments forums, part of the DefensiveCarry.com Forum Office category; I'll say that after coming here, I hardly ever head over to Packing. I don't see the name calling, and ranting that goes on over ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: This Needs To Be Said!

Distinguished Member Array AnimalKracker's Avatar
    I'll say that after coming here, I hardly ever head over to Packing. I don't see the name calling, and ranting that goes on over there. We don't always agree on everything here, but I've found that everyone's idea and thoughts are respected here. Even when I see a disagreement it's never a shouting match. People just state thier opinions and thoughts, and don't try to force everyone to fall in line. As it was stated before. This is because of the people here and how this place is run. Thanks, Philip

2. Remove Ads

Yep, this is a great place to learn without feeling stupid if you ask a simple question and without having to worry about other folks getting on your case! But as far as this forum almost making the NRA look liberal, I dunno, has Ted Kennedy joined the NRA yet?
    "Let not your heart be troubled." John 14:1

USN Retired Vietnam/Desert Shield/Desert Storm

This is one of the FEW forums I've found where you can feel free to disagree with other forum members (especially the 'old hands') without being browbeaten, insulted or told to "shape up or ship out".

I spend a lot of time on the web in gun & self-defense related forums and most - not all, but most - are very cliquish and more like cheering sections for the forum moderators/senior members and their topic of choice. Dare to disagree or offer a different opinion and you are usually run out of town on a rail after being tarred and feathered. Here you're free to express your opinion as long as you don't get too personal in your disagreements, insult anyone else and keep the retoric clean.
    "... Americans... we want a safe home, to keep the money we make and shoot bad guys." -- Denny Crane

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links