Defensive Carry banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Changes

2K views 20 replies 9 participants last post by  Bumper 
#1 ·
To further focus the forum on CCW and related issues, remove unpopular subforums and, hopefully, simplify and make the site easier to navigate, I have implemented a number changes to the forums. Please let me know what you think whether positive or negative.

This weekend, I will be working to make the default of the forums to be a light background and dark text. Many of you have expressed to me that the dark website hurts the eyes. The dark theme will still be available but the liht one will be the default. This will make it necessary to redesign the header graphic to \"fit\" the lighter scheme as well.

I am excited about the recent increase in our membership and the comments and suggestions you have all made. I think this forum will evolve into a site that we can all be proud of.

Keep the comments coming, I will consider any and all serious recommedations.

Regards,
Bumper

#3 ·
Thanks, Pylon. I\'m still working on it so dpn\'t be surprised if it changes a bit more. The header graphic is next on my list.

BTW, nice colors in your photo gallery. Obviously the result of an artistic ability, which I don\'t have.... :(

#8 ·
Originally posted by Bobcat1
This site is great! It has given me pause for thought on various issues. Non-lethal force is very much back in my mind, even though I do carry. Some good tips in here and I would leave the different forums like they are. Good diversity.
Thanks, Bobcat for the comments. Welcome to the forum! :)

#9 ·
Bumper, Is there a way to change the color of a hyperlink to a more vibrant color as some of them are hard to see in the current config. Other than that this place is :kay::bowdown::kay::rock:

#11 ·
No Trolls Here

Does anybody know of a nasty troll that we could hire as a \"temp\" so that we could all blast him with some of these?
:troll:
and a few of these........:mad: :realmad:

I guess we\'ll get one soon enough.
We\'ll just hafta wait.........:(

#12 ·
Originally posted by APachon
Bumper, Is there a way to change the color of a hyperlink to a more vibrant color as some of them are hard to see in the current config.
The color of the links are embedded deep in the code somewhere. After I get us to the final software, I will see if I can figure out how to change it. :kay:

#13 ·
Originally posted by PAGLOCK23
Bumper I\'m getting red X\'s where the topics at the top are Is this because you are working on the site?
No, it shouldn\'t be because of the work I am doing if you are still getting them. There was a time last night when I took the site down for a bit that some weird stuff like that could have happened probably but not right now. Nobody else has reported it. If anyone else has this problem, let me know and I will look into it a little deeper.

#14 ·
Originally posted by QKShooter
Does anybody know of a nasty troll that we could hire as a \"temp\" so that we could all blast him with some of these?
:troll:
and a few of these........:mad: :realmad:

I guess we\'ll get one soon enough.
We\'ll just hafta wait.........:(
I hope you have to wait a very long time, but I expect we will get another one before long :lol:

#15 ·
Bumper, is U2U down. I can\'t get in to read my U2U messages.

~A

#20 ·
Hey Bumper;thanks for your help in getting me signed back in! Would also help APachon for his kind help in contacting Bumper for me. Good luck Bumper on your task here!:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.