Defensive Carry banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Allright, this place is growing steadily.

2K views 17 replies 9 participants last post by  Bumper 
#1 ·
When I joined a few days ago, I think there were 46 members. Today we have 177. Slowly but surely this place is catching on. We keep up this pace, and we\'ll have a hell of a forum very shortly.

It has taken me a little while to get into the swing of things and get use to a new forum, but I am going to start posting a bunch more stuff. If everyone else does the same, this place will take off.

Thanks to the owners and moderators for making a fine forum.:)

#2 ·
Thanks, SO I appreciate your comments and support of this forum. You\'re right about the membership growth. It is taking off so quickly it caught me by surprise. I am glad to hear you will be posting often and I hope you and everyone else will let loose on the recommendations for improvements. This forum belongs to all of you, I just have the privelege of paying for it ;)

As we grow I will be looking to \"adjust\" the subforums to reflect everyone\'s interests. New subforums can be added and removed as needed (I removed 5 yesterday). I will also be looking for additional moderators for some of the subforums.

G
#7 ·
I think I was member number 4 or 5 wasn\'t I Bumper? There\'s a thread here somewhere where we were discussing that one day we would be old timers. I think there were 8 or 9 members at the time.

I think this growth is awesome and Bumper has always been a great host that is open to members'ideas. Seems that all of the people I have seen posting here are good people, too.

#9 ·
Looks like I was a day after S.O. .This site was posted on Sig Forum, so here I am looking around, so far it seems really good. It will pick up. Sig Forum is also a good place to hang out.:cool:

#13 ·
I too like this place:rock:. Bumper how does one go about finding out what member # they are?

~A

#15 ·
Thanks, guys I am glad you all like it. With the exception of meme I think we have some pretty darned good people with a lot of valuable experience here. Any success this forum achieves is a result of you guys. :kay:

#16 ·
Thanks 7thSword

~A

quote]Originally posted by Seventhsword
Hello APachon,

I think you just click on the member list top left. That would place you at #294. [/quote]

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.