How many posts until....

How many posts until....

This is a discussion on How many posts until.... within the Old Forum News, Feedback, Problems & Comments forums, part of the DefensiveCarry.com Forum Office category; i can have it show what i carry(in the spot under my avatar and location,etc?) i was just wondering. BTW-i have never seen so many ...

Thread: How many posts until....

How many posts until....

i can have it show what i carry(in the spot under my avatar and location,etc?)

i was just wondering.

BTW-i have never seen so many Smiles available to use then here..(awesome selection)
    S&W-SW40VE
    molon labe
    "A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity" --Sigmund Freud

Assistant Administrator
    Yep - in your profile etc in user control panel there is now an option - you can fill in your carry designation.

I forget whether this kicks in immediately or not - I haven't checked but otherwise maybe after 15 posts. Check it out.
    Chris - P95
    NRA Certified Instructor & NRA Life Member.

"To own a gun and assume that you are armed
    is like owning a piano and assuming that you are a musician!."

http://www.rkba-2a.com/ - a portal for 2A links, articles and some videos.

VIP Member
    I thought the "carry" info could be posted right away...click the User CP tab on the blue bar above and see if the option is available to you.

If not, let us know and we can dig deeper.

I just looked...it's the "edit profile" option.
    "I surrounded 'em"- Alvin York

"They're ain't many troubles that a man can't fix with seven hundred dollars and a thirty ought six"- Jeff Cooper

Quote Originally Posted by Team American
    I thought the "carry" info could be posted right away...click the User CP tab on the blue bar above and see if the option is available to you.

If not, let us know and we can dig deeper.

I just looked...it's the "edit profile" option.
    i just looked and there it is.. ..guess i should have looked better.

thanks to both of yah..for the replys
    S&W-SW40VE
    molon labe
    "A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity" --Sigmund Freud

Administrator

This Is A Good Place to remind all new forum members that they should take a little bit of time out to explore their User CP (Control Panel) by clicking on User CP right to the left of FAQ below the forum header.

Look around in there to explore your various member/user options such as receiving a pop-up notification when somebody sends you a Private Mail. There are some other preferences in there that you can use to custom tailor the forum to your particular tastes.

Also be reminded that if any particular forum member grates on your nerves - then you can simply add them to your forum IGNORE List and you'll not see their comments when they post.
    Liberty Over Tyranny Μολὼν λαβέ

Is there a way to see if I've been added to an ignore list???

Art- sure there is. If you never see/hear from that person again. You have been ignored. SImple huh?

Haha
    N.R.A. Member
    G.O.A. Member
    Unified Sportsmen of Florida Member

DC Founder
    Quote Originally Posted by Art Penny
    Is there a way to see if I've been added to an ignore list???
    I don't think even I can see that. Now I'm wondering how many I have been added to, lol. Actually, I know the answer to that question; I cannot (nor can the moderators) be ignored.
    Bumper
    Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde; Beware the anger of a patient man.

Distinguished Member Array Doc Holliday's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bumper
    Actually, I know the answer to that question; I cannot (nor can the moderators) be ignored.
    (Fingers in Ears) LA!!!LA!!!!!LA!!!!!LA!!!!!BUMPER, I CAN'T HEAR YOU!!!! LA!!!LA!!!LA!!!LA!!!!
    Why Ike, whatever do you mean? Maybe poker's just not your game Ike. I know! Let's have a spelling contest!

Quote Originally Posted by floridaguy911
    Art- sure there is. If you never see/hear from that person again. You have been ignored. SImple huh?

Haha
    So are you saying that if I am ignored, the person won't see my comments and I won't see theirs?

Quote Originally Posted by djturnz
    So are you saying that if I am ignored, the person won't see my comments and I won't see theirs?
    if your the one that's ignored,i still think you can see the posts from who ever is ignoring you.it's just that they don't see your posts..
    S&W-SW40VE
    molon labe

Links