The Troll Cave

The Troll Cave

This is a discussion on The Troll Cave within the Old Forum News, Feedback, Problems & Comments forums, part of the DefensiveCarry.com Forum Office category; I have received so many reports and complaints on \"meme\" (aka Gunkid, and any other like him) that I am going to try to contain ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Troll Cave

DC Founder

The Troll Cave

I have received so many reports and complaints on \"meme\" (aka Gunkid, and any other like him) that I am going to try to contain him/them rather than immediately ban him. If he posts irrational posts and nobody answers him, I will move them to the new subforum aptly named \"The Troll Cave\". If his posts are not responded to I will move them here as well. If members respond to his posts (or they don\'t detract from the topics) I will leave them in place.

If he continues to flame people (or post inflamatory posts) as he did in the Law Enforcement area I will ban him completely in short order. I don\'t want to be heavy handed in this, but I am not going to allow him to disrupt this forum either.

To the rest of our fellow members, feel free to answer any posts that are moved here or not.

I don\'t need you

You need me.

DC Founder
    No, I don\'t need you. Goodbye.

DC Founder

The Troll Cave

The subforum I created yesterday called The Troll Cave is gone. So is \"meme\". May he rest in peace. Or not. I don\'t care.....

FLM
    I was wondering how long meme would last. He\'s been banned from pretty much all the forums. Good job getting rid of him. His M.O. is to come back under different names, so beware.

Thank you, sir.

VIP Member
    Thanks.

Crabgrass keeps popping up, but you can still grab it by the tuft and yank.

VIP Member
    meme isn\'t gone yet. I think this is like probation. ;)

1943 - 2009
    Darn, and meme never answered my question.

RIP, meme.

I\'ll second what Betty said.

DC Founder
    You guys have to bear with me while we get to know each other better. The little quote in my signature is especially appropriate for me. It takes me a long time to get mad over stuff like this, but when I do most move out of the way as I come unwrapped. This morning (5 minutes after I woke up) I logged on to check the forum before going to work. All I can say is that he pressed my button. My wife even came in to see what was going on. I guess I was cussing/muttering and two finger typing fast and loud. Anyway, I screamed, \"Eject! Eject! Eject!\" and Mr \"meme\" was banned from posting along with several IP numbers he has had. I expect he will be back. It won\'t take so long next time.

Whew, rant over. I feel much better now :P

Thank you.

Me Me

armoredman said it, and it does describe John Davis. Another site where I was a moderator years ago, had a locked forum where moderators would send his (and other trolls) posts until we could get them locked out.

I do not know him personally, but have a friend who did. Cannot put my friends comments about Davis on a family site.

Thanks Bumper, understand your tolerance, but you had me worried for a bit:).

DC Founder
    Thanks, KC my tolerance will probably be a lot shorter next time. Didn\'t mean to worry you all :P

CHPBill
    Looks like ya had some excitement with this meme guy, huh? I knew they would eventually come and try to mess up our little home away from home. :(

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links