Defensive Carry banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Today's Changes

969 views 7 replies 3 participants last post by  Bumper 
#1 ·
Today\'s Changes

If everyone is confused about what happened to the organization of the forums, I made a number of changes, additions, deletions and consolidations to make the organizational a little more simple and easier to navigate.

During this move I had an \"accident\" and lost the \"For Sale\" subforum. I believe all that was posted were some old posts made by myself and a single post by one of our members. To that member, I apologize. If you would like to repost your post I will leave it alone this time. ;)Details of the moves will be forthcoming after I am sure I am finished.

Sorry for any inconvenience, progress is dirty sometimes....

#4 ·
Here\'s some of the changes I made last night, but not all. I got so tired I stopped writing them down:

Merged the Defensive Shotgun and Defensive Rifles subforums together.

Political Discussions were removed. I would rather leave the bulk of politics to the FR, they do a great job. You can still post important political topics related to CCW and firearms, etc to \"Everything Else\".

Pro Gun, Anti Gun has been renamed Right To Keep And Bear Arms Discussions

Womens Issues was removed and it\'s posts moved to the appropriate areas. After having a brief U2U conversation with Betty, I didn\'t want to our female members feeling like they needed to stay in their place. They are, of course, welcome to post anywhere and everywhere.

Show and Tell joins Carry Guns, where it really should have been all along. I may merge them yet, rather than having them separate.

Success Stories has been joined under CCW Tactics, Scenarios & Success Stories.

Military Discussions has been moved under Homeland Security & Miltary Discussions.

Humor is now a subforum under Rants, Raves & Humor

As I sid previously, I lost the For Sale subforum somehow (was getting late) but I re-created it as The Marketplace. This area has an individual area for members to post individual items they may have to sell or trade. The Home Business Ads gives members a place to advertise their related home businesses.

CCW Tactical Equipment has been added for equipment that really doesn\'t \"fit\" in any another subforum. Packs, lights, etc.

In addition, I have moved alot of the subforums around in the categories to make them easier to find.

There are alot of new smilies (and a few more coming) for those of you that have requested them. Enjoy

If you have any recommendations that would improve the forums further, please don\'t hesitate to post them here in the Front Office. I will consider everything (within reason) :eureka:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.