12-17

12-17

This is a discussion on 12-17 within the Old Forum News, Feedback, Problems & Comments forums, part of the DefensiveCarry.com Forum Office category; I not real smart on these things , So It may be somthing I done, I don\'t know All I know is everything is showing ...

Thread: 12-17

12-17

I not real smart on these things , So It may be somthing I done, I don\'t know All I know is everything is showing as posted on 12-17-2004 Whats going on ? My wife says I slow but didn\'t think was that far behind.

DC Founder
    Originally posted by michael t
    I not real smart on these things , So It may be somthing I done, I don\'t know All I know is everything is showing as posted on 12-17-2004 Whats going on ? My wife says I slow but didn\'t think was that far behind.
    That\'s the date you registered, the date of the post is above the post. At least I believe that is what you are seeing. Let me know.....:)

This post will show posted 12-17 just as you answer did. Every thing is showing 12-17-2004 no matter when posted

The post I just put up showes 12-17-2004 at 02:35PM

FOUND IT!!!!!!! On my edit profile I had typed in date in date format. I just cleared and everthing cleared up Now I with rest of the world.:kay: :rock: I told you wife says Iam behind times I like dial phones and LP\'s and reel to reel tapes. Won\'t own a cell phone only started useing this thing when I was forced to retire because of my health and couldn\'t do anything but watch TV {rabbit ears only}

DC Founder
    Originally posted by michael t
    FOUND IT!!!!!!! On my edit profile I had typed in date in date format. I just cleared and everthing cleared up Now I with rest of the world.:kay: :rock: I told you wife says Iam behind times I like dial phones and LP\'s and reel to reel tapes. Won\'t own a cell phone only started useing this thing when I was forced to retire because of my health and couldn\'t do anything but watch TV {rabbit ears only}
    Great, Michael now get to posting ;)

Links