Why are the pictures I\'ve posted in a couple of threads no longer showing?

This is a discussion on Why are the pictures I\'ve posted in a couple of threads no longer showing? within the Old Forum News, Feedback, Problems & Comments forums, part of the DefensiveCarry.com Forum Office category; I noticed that the pictures I\'ve posted in a couple of threads are no longer showing. They are still listed as being attached to the ...

Thread: Why are the pictures I\'ve posted in a couple of threads no longer showing?

Why are the pictures I\'ve posted in a couple of threads no longer showing?

I noticed that the pictures I\'ve posted in a couple of threads are no longer showing. They are still listed as being attached to the file. The post itself is still there minus the pictures. One is under J-Fram Holsters, the other Combat Rilfe (Mosin Nagant). Thanks for any feedback.

2. Remove Ads

Bumper is moving this site to a new server and as such has removed theimages but they will be back after the move.

~A

Oh okay, thanks for the info.

DC Founder
    Yeah, sorry, Doug, APachon is right. In getting this thing moved over, pictures stored in the database were making the database so big the server would time out before I could get the database restored. Pictures should be back in a couple of days.

Thanks for the quick responses. I was just curious when I noticed they were no longer there & thought I\'d ask.

Links